πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Usa were making hard work of it from the third quarter but game over now.

Just got the ball to Steph Curry at every opportunity. Β 

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Β 

The reaction to her has been quite interesting. She's essentially a breakdancing Eddie the Eagle or Eric the Eel but seems to be getting a lot more hate than both did. Is it her gender? Is it the event she's in?

39 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

The reaction to her has been quite interesting. She's essentially a breakdancing Eddie the Eagle or Eric the Eel but seems to be getting a lot more hate than both did. Is it her gender? Is it the event she's in?

It's 2024. It's the social media age. If either of those competitors you've named were around today then they'd be ripped to pieces too. It's sad/unfortunate but that's the world we live in nowadays.Β 

29 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Other than breaking, being a water polo goalie seems like the easiest way to become an Olympian. Β 

I think if you qualified and offered to pay your way you could enter almost any solo event for some small countries. Like the archery is pretty easy requires almost no physical fitness other than being able to pull a bow back

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think if you qualified and offered to pay your way you could enter almost any solo event for some small countries. Like the archery is pretty easy requires almost no physical fitness other than being able to pull a bow back

That and being able to see 70m in front of you.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

It's doing my head in ( I don't know why) that the marathon isn't the last event before the closing ceremonyΒ 

I think the runners prefer the cooler conditions in the morning.

Sifan Hassan take a bow, unbelievable Olympian!

Β 

Some absolute units going at it in the weightlifting.Β 

It’s really a contest for silver as Li Wenwen is probably the greatest ever lifter in this division. Hopefully Campbell gets it.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Ok, I have four years to work out what the hell is going on in most cycling events. I look forward to 2028 when I will still be utterly clueless.

You just go round and round in circlesΒ