Falkirk Vs Queens Park

If Nesbitt is out I'd be tempted to play a more traditional 4-3-3 and give the midfielders a licence to push forward

Hogarth

Adams-Donaldson-Henderson-McCann

Yeats-Spencer-Tait

Morrison-MacIver-Miller

I honestly have no idea how this will go, much like our entire season to be honest. Definitely feeling more optimistic generally speaking now than I was few weeks back, but we're still at least one or two defenders and a striker away from being in a good place IMO.

We scored more goals than anyone other than Dundee in the cup group stage and look very threatening going forward, but the performance against Hibs was horrendous. Still, you could see that match fitness was clearly lacking that night, and we were also reliant on a centre half who already knew he was away.

I think our starting 11 is very strong, but much like last year we're in a position where a lack of depth could cause us major problems. Would be nice to spoil Falkirk's party on Friday though; looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

You got 6 on Saturday.  Was that goals or fans?😃😃

Thought it would've taken more than 6 posts into the new season before this sort of shite patter reared its head, even for a Falkirk fan that's impressive.

Edited by Zanetti

6 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Coincidently, if we end up playing you at Lesser in a couple of months (because of Sevco) 6 is the ticket allocation you should expect.

6 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Thought it would've taken more than 6 posts into the new season before this sort of shite patter reared its head, even for a Falkirk fan that's impressive.

Come on. It has been 5 years of misery so a lighthearted jibe can be excused. Should be a good game as Queens have some experience in this league and we will be testing the waters

I think it might be tighter than I originally thought.. I still think Queen's are in for another tough season but I have some hope we can improve on last years poor performance - despite losing our top goal scorer.

This could be heading for a draw. 2-2.

3 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Surely a Falkirk fan would know what it's like to see qp score 6? Or were you one of the ones that fucked off home early? 

5 minutes ago, starshot131 said:

Surely a Falkirk fan would know what it's like to see qp score 6? Or were you one of the ones that fucked off home early? 

I was back in the Woodside Inn at 4 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

47 minutes ago, starshot131 said:

Sadly i stayed. Hopefully different this season - HOPEFULLY 

What i remember most was Falkirk contolling the game and losing to 6 lucky breakaways. My memory is not so good these days 🤣🤣

Edited by Bigbrbairn