Hearts vs Rangers (Full Metal Warfare)

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

If there is one thing that I want in this world it is for the scum to finish third this season. Please make happen c***s. 

hearts or celtic?

Edited by bennett

I'm actually fine with that not being a penalty (and also cleared quickly), as long as it is applied consistently over the season. His arm is about as close to his body as he could get it at point of contact. We have had far too many soft (and frankly often incorrect) handball penalties given in Scotland since VAR was introduced, usually preceded by five-minute delays. 

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Same reason why some bozos in our support fly them - usually against Hibs and Celtic. All about getting bites.

Strange for a team named after Hibernia, the team of Connolly, to wave that rag though.

Rattled by a pattern. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Good to have it confirmed that Connor Goldson's handball immunity has been passed onto Connor Barron.

Makes sense. Barron is an extremely Rangers faced individual. It's what the people would want. 

My thoughts on the game so far:

1) Rowles isn't pulling off the mullet, but he's doing well if he's going for the hillbilly look

2) those daft wee screens in the stand Rangers are attacking are dreadful additions