Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The Scott Brown rumours have been oddly persistent. On the face of it, it doesn't make any sense, but I've heard a couple of different links from a few different people. 

Mad Back Off GIF

1 hour ago, edin rover said:

He has spoken to the club twice allegedly. Ayr looking for big bucks. No idea if info correct 

This doesn't quite make sense, you'd have to agree any fee before we allowed permission to speak to him is how it normally works. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

This doesn't quite make sense, you'd have to agree any fee before we allowed permission to speak to him is how it normally works. 

We've obviously asked permission to speak to somebody, hell knows who though but the whole thing is being kept very hush hush from all partys

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

We've obviously asked permission to speak to somebody, hell knows who though but the whole thing is being kept very hush hush from all partys

I'm sure the homecoming of John McGlynn will be great, in spells.  

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm sure the homecoming of John McGlynn will be great, in spells.  

A bit like if we got John Potter's cousin Harry?

I'll get my coat.

43 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Heard the Brown rumour today..again and another name that’s quite frankly mental.

Share the mental one 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Love that folk had one eye on the game but we're more interested in gossip. 

Clearly no one knows as my bit of the ground at the dug outs had Brown turning the job down and Liam Fox leading the pack. 

Liam Fox is the one I’ve been fearing. He fits all the descriptions that were reported at the weekend. He’d be an absolute disaster. Sacked for Gary Locke at Cowdenbeath (who improved them) and then sacked within 5 months at Dundee United. 

No thanks.

8 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Love that folk had one eye on the game but we're more interested in gossip. 

Clearly no one knows as my bit of the ground at the dug outs had Brown turning the job down and Liam Fox leading the pack. 

I'd rather reappoint Murray than have Fox anywhere near the dugout