Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

David Moyes and Robbie Raeside both suggested within about four posts of one another. We need a new manager appointed just so that folk stop making an absolute nuisance of themselves on this website, above all else. 

Get the thread closed then 😉 

27 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Not sure I’d want Moyes to be honest. He became a bit of a joke figure at Man Utd and his teams doesn’t play the best football.

25 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Ideal candidate then 😂😂😂

:lol:

1 hour ago, embow said:

Just saying, so don't jump on this negatively, but we might have missed a bit of a left field candidate in our own Robbie Raeside. Gone from St Andrews to be manager at Hill of Breath Hawthorns. He has all the badges necessary if that is considered to be important. Remember Jimmy Nicholl came out of nowhere as far as names at that time were being considered.

In regards to Sir Jimmy, it was Martin Harvey that pulled the strings

36 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

In regards to Sir Jimmy, it was Martin Harvey that pulled the strings

Very true. Many thanks for correcting me. I admit to having totally ignored Martin's massive input to our successes at that time when I posted the nonsense about Robbie Raeside, which was done purely to try to deflect the subject a bit from the frustrations and rancour in this managerial melee. What we'd all give to have another Matin Harvey type roll into town soon.🤞

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

It was an example of managers available, IF we're spending a high amount of money paying out compo twice and relocation costs, temporary accommodation etc getting someone from across the water, and if Killie dont score a goal tonight Mcinnes jacket could be on a shakey peg.... for fecks sake go back into your coma 😂 

You reckon any Scottish manager, especially one of a non Old Firm club, would be sacked for not negotiating play off rounds to get group stage European football? Hell even Celtic and Rangers managers have escaped the chop for being out of European football altogether before Halloween!

21 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

You reckon any Scottish manager, especially one of a non Old Firm club, would be sacked for not negotiating play off rounds to get group stage European football? Hell even Celtic and Rangers managers have escaped the chop for being out of European football altogether before Halloween!

It's a funny old game these days, you've just got to look at us and our situation to see that anything can happen  

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

David Moyes and Robbie Raeside both suggested within about four posts of one another. We need a new manager appointed just so that folk stop making an absolute nuisance of themselves on this website, above all else. 

The worst part is, both were probably not said in jest.

12 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Moyes was tongue in cheek, I dont know about Raeside

Likewise! It was me who stuck that in just for sheer devilment and to see who would be daft enough to react. Don't normally do 🎏🎣 but looks like it's been worth the effort. Cheers guys!

Onwards and upwards for a win on Saturday to help stabilise everything and everyone, or maybe not in some cases!🥹

1 hour ago, embow said:

Very true. Many thanks for correcting me. I admit to having totally ignored Martin's massive input to our successes at that time when I posted the nonsense about Robbie Raeside, which was done purely to try to deflect the subject a bit from the frustrations and rancour in this managerial melee. What we'd all give to have another Matin Harvey type roll into town soon.🤞

Absolutely agree with you brother

15 minutes ago, hatchetman said:

Maybe if Clancy comes he could bring his brothers. Now if he could dig up Tommy Makem you might be on to something.

Geez! 😲 That brings back musical memories from days long ago 🪕