Ross County v Dundee United - 10/08/24

If anybody wants a fight prior to the match, I will be at the National from 1pm onwards. The cowards of Motherwell declined last week, and I fully expect the same off some two-bit nobody’s from the “hardest city in Scotland”.

14 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

If anybody wants a fight prior to the match, I will be at the National from 1pm onwards. The cowards of Motherwell declined last week, and I fully expect the same off some two-bit nobody’s from the “hardest city in Scotland”.

Internet Hardman Alert!

Can’t say I know much about the current County team with the exception of Jordan White who seems to blow hot and cold (hopefully that doesn’t come back to bite me).  Does the laddie Hale play up beside him or in a wider roll?  Do they play a similar formation to us?

I’d be happy with the same starting XI as we played in the derby.

30 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

2-1  County, Hale and White to score.

The inner workings of the County machine are, er, top secret and a work in progress...

Does that mean the players don’t know what they’re doing?

Utd's front three looked very impressive at times against Dundee, which gives me the utter fear against our back three. No idea how we'll play.

I'll go 2-1 to County, out of hope more than conviction.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I presume the next train after the game being 3 and a half hours after final whistle is an attempt to introduce new DNA into the Ross-shire gene pool?

I wont be partaking this time so where is best to park?

Car park on the right hand side coming into Dingwall, round the corner after the long straight into town. If you're a bit later and it's full, then Tesco further round the same main road. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander
Left / right mixup, coffee needed…

5 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Car park on the left hand side coming into Dingwall, round the corner after the long straight into town. If you're a bit later and it's full, then Tesco further round the same main road. 

Every little helps!

Our defence is a worry, really need to sign some reinforcements before the window closes which will come too late for this game. I expect County to score but expect us to bag a couple ourselves.

1-2 United win. 

If Sevelj is out injured, I expect the team lineup to be something like:

Walton

Thomson Gallagher Graham Holt Ferry

Babunski Sibbald

Fotheringham Trap 

VDS

2 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Strange decision to be only receiving tickets for the little side stand area first of all

It's the standard approach for when small teams visit.

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Our defence is a worry, really need to sign some reinforcements before the window closes which will come too late for this game. I expect County to score but expect us to bag a couple ourselves.

1-2 United win. 

If Sevelj is out injured, I expect the team lineup to be something like:

Walton

Thomson Gallagher Graham Holt Ferry

Babunski Sibbald

Fotheringham Trap 

VDS

Of the options we’ve got I’d be happy with that.  It would also give Kai the chance to show if he can make a contribution at this level

1 hour ago, Forfinn said:

It's the standard approach for when small teams visit.

a lot of Utd fans not buying until behind the goal goes on sale so it'll be as usual a big travelling support when we visit films Saturday