Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

2 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

He shared a Tommy Robinson video the other day and the club have smacked his bottom over it. 

Ooft. What a f**king gremlin. 

I’m now concerned that other Killie fans won’t be aware of this. If Levein shamelessly decides to start him, he needs to be booed at every opportunity by both sets of fans (I’m talking about MacPherson, but Levein is also fair game).

13 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I’m now concerned that other Killie fans won’t be aware of this. If Levein shamelessly decides to start him, he needs to be booed at every opportunity by both sets of fans (I’m talking about MacPherson, but Levein is also fair game).

By the sounds of our thread he is indeed starting.

Sorry Killie fans but win, lose or draw, this thread is unfortunately no longer about you. You're just a necessary irrelevance to the main event of this thread from here on in.

MacPherson maybe shouldn't really be starting even ignoring what's gone on, really.

Sprangler needs to play as he's the only CM who seems able to actually stop teams playing through us.

Matt Smith needs to play after last week.

Carey needs to play as nobody else can create anything.

Yet he goes with 1 of those 3, a shite deep playmaker who adds nothing in defence or attack, and a walking red card.

Every week that he starts just baffles me, but the fact that he can start after everything that's happened in the last week is f**king atrocious. What was his actual punishment? A fine that won't bother him at all? 

Even if you ignore this week, the b*****d should be behind Carey as an option. It confuses me that after how crucial Carey was to us staying up last season he's been dropped for seemingly no reason for f**king Cammy MacPherson. 

Surely St Johnstone fans must also be pretty unhappy that David Keltjens plays for them? He spent a number of years at a club with an openly racist signing policy and extremely racist fans. 

Edited by MazzyStar

Just now, MazzyStar said:

Surely St Johnstone fans must also be pretty unhappy that David Keltjens plays for them? He spent a number of years at a club with an openly racist signing policy and extremely racist fans. 

If Keltjens went on social media, with a photo of him in a St Johnstone strip, and reposting a propaganda video from Israel about killing Palestines then aye, it would be comparable. What's happened in his past isn't.

MacPherson retweeted a video designed to stir up racial hatred/violence days after folk tried to burn refugees alive in England.

For dragging our club into that debate, and aligning us with the likes of tommy robinson, he's faced literally no punishment.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Keltjens went on social media, with a photo of him in a St Johnstone strip, and reposting a propaganda video from Israel about killing Palestines then aye, it would be comparable. What's happened in his past isn't.

MacPherson retweeted a video designed to stir up racial hatred/violence days after folk tried to burn refugees alive in England.

For dragging our club into that debate, and aligning us with the likes of tommy robinson, he's faced literally no punishment.

You’re right that it probably isn’t comparable, Keltjens is worse imo. He was more than happy to play for Beitar for 4 years whilst the fans in the stands sang songs about murdering Arabs. 

St Johnstone fans are right to be angry that Macpherson is playing, but I know if someone like Keltjens was playing for the team I supported I’d be very unhappy. 

Edited by MazzyStar

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

You’re right that it probably isn’t comparable, Keltjens is worse imo. He was more than happy to play for Beitar for 4 years whilst the fans in the stands sang songs about murdering Arabs. 

If you think any St Johnstone fan had a f**king clue about that then I've no idea what to tell you.

The idea we can't criticise MacPherson, who's incident came while playing for St Johnstone and on account that directly mentions us, because a current player played for a club with racist fans 5 years before he signed for us is just genuinely insane.

What point are you trying to make here? Or are you another Robinson fan on hete who too ashamed to admit it so just makes bollocks up to excuse MacPherson?

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you think any St Johnstone fan had a f**king clue about that then I've no idea what to tell you.

The idea we can't criticise MacPherson, who's incident came while playing for St Johnstone and on account that directly mentions us, because a current player played for a club with racist fans 5 years before he signed for us is just genuinely insane.

What point are you trying to make here? Or are you another Robinson fan on hete who too ashamed to admit it so just makes bollocks up to excuse MacPherson?

I never said St Johnstone fans can’t criticise MacPherson, in fact I quite clearly said that St Johnstone fans SHOULD criticise Macpherson.

Edited by MazzyStar