Zipline the Clyde-gees some cash

Hello good people of P&B,.

Those of you who've been here a while know I'm a regular poster in the depression thread.

I've managed not to be too obese and signed up to zipline the Clyde in Friday 13th September for Change Mental Health. My 11 year old is as well, although whether she manages I'm not sure! She's an awesome young carer.

Just giving link is

https://www.justgiving.com/page/rowan-houston-1723315847807?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page%2Frowan-houston-1723315847807&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pfp-share&fbclid=IwY2xjawEkr7ZleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHbdwyuuKSiBY7lawVsR_iM80-bCpLdyHrAT25vGXD8n4qP3nvVp0IlSOhg_aem_jg38qrmDmZ06TtGoc9HvAw

TIA

41 minutes ago, velo army said:

Going down a zip line on Friday 13th?

Deadpool thread for this pish.

Zipline sounds great to me ,fat+gravity ,scooshed it

9 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Hopefully, given your previous record, this mode of transport reaches its final destination…

😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Venti said:

Slung you a £5. Kinda skint these days, but a good cause.

Many thanks!

Tue just giving page is now an eclectic mix of annon, dogs names, p&b user names.

Delighted that in less than 24hours smashed the charities request to raise min £200.

Appreciate this being pinned too.

Cheers! 

12 hours ago, maicoman said:

The zipline must me up for the weekend as my daughter is doing it on the Sunday for the charity Shelter

Yeah, I think there must be a weekend of event. I've but 14/09 on my just giving as I searched events and that popped up but it's 13/09 for Change MH.

Good for her, another very worthy cause under a lot of pressure just now due to government being shit.

13 hours ago, maicoman said:

The zipline must me up for the weekend as my daughter is doing it on the Sunday for the charity Shelter

Must be up for the month, I’m doing it for Maggie’s on the first

On 11/08/2024 at 17:02, RH33 said:

Many thanks!

Tue just giving page is now an eclectic mix of annon, dogs names, p&b user names.

Delighted that in less than 24hours smashed the charities request to raise min £200.

Appreciate this being pinned too.

Cheers! 

Yeah, it made me laugh that you had A&A Barclay, Malvern & Mindy, Sharon Whyte…. Thane of Cawdor.