The Falkirk Bairns versus the Jam Tarts

42 minutes ago, Gus2 said:

Not expecting a win as long as the team shows some fight a at least some threat i will be OK               

My thoughts exactly.  I don’t want to be on the end of a thumping and lose the momentum the club has.  A 1 or 2 goal defeat against Premier opposition and a decent showing would be perfectly fine.

obviously, I’d like a win…

There's no one in this thread with a worse hangover than me. I'm in a hell of state. And for that reason, I deserve a resounding, Collin Samuel level victory. 

Let's have it Bairns. Get these twats hounded 

No Morrison, nesbitt, Lang or McKenna which is leaving us pretty bare unfortunately.  You look at the depth in the hearts squad and it's going to be a real struggle the day. As others have said hope we can keep it tight though.

8 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

No Morrison, nesbitt, Lang or McKenna which is leaving us pretty bare unfortunately.  You look at the depth in the hearts squad and it's going to be a real struggle the day. As others have said hope we can keep it tight though.

The depth of their squad doesn't matter. We were always going to need a top drawer performance and a bit of luck. Such is the cup when the big boys come to town. Keelan Adams to put another 0 on his price tag

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The depth of their squad doesn't matter. We were always going to need a top drawer performance and a bit of luck. Such is the cup when the big boys come to town. Keelan Adams to put another 0 on his price tag

Yeah but our squad is at bare bones.  Was always going to be very difficult but that makes it even harder.

Was McIvor booked for dissent there?

Hearts very much on top. We could easily be 3 or 4 down

That was as straight a booking as you'll ever see. No idea why folk are complaining about that one

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

That was as straight a booking as you'll ever see. No idea why folk are complaining about that one

No issues with our bookings but Hearts should have had 3, striahbt out the yellow card textbook and instead have none

Their boy has leapt up from a foul and pushed our boy with two hands, who's went over.

How is that not a red?