Falkirk 🔵⚪️ vs Partick Thistle 🔴 🟡

Falkirk 🔵⚪️ vs Thistle 🟡🔴  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Result Prediction

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/24 at 14:00

19 minutes ago, Reid said:

Pretty surprised it’s taken until 4 pages  in for a Falkirk fan to mention the attendance.

Negligent of the OP IMO. He's been round the block enough times to know the score. 

3 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

what's the deal for parking on Saturday?

There’s a car park at the stadium for £5 for the lazy amongst you (just behind the stand you’ll be in).  It can be a bit chaotic trying to leave if it’s busy.

or you can park at the local college, 10-15 minute walk via a magical mystery tour of paths get there owing to road works!

Anybody heard if Nesbit is likely to be back for this game? Not that Oliver has been bad but Nesbit’s energy and pressing in that position definitely adds to our game, still think we have another gear in us yet when we eventually get everyone fit and free from suspension. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

2 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Anybody heard if Nesbit is likely to be back for this game? Not that Oliver has been bad but Nesbit’s energy and pressing in that position definitely adds to our game, still think we have another gear in us yet when we eventually get everyone fit and free from suspension. 

McGlynn said 10 days. This would be 14. Given Olivers form, the cameos of Yeats and Alfie centrally, and the fact he suffered a recurrence, I think i'd feel uneasy at him playing. The player will know himself of course. 

3 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

I didn’t see Nesbitt or Morrison (that I could tell) in the training video the club popped out earlier. 

Good to see McKenna training though. 

Edited by RC55 FFC

Regardless of whether Morrison or Nesbitt are fit, I think McGlynn may well start with the same 11. I think they deserve it and it would be great to have the option of those two coming off the bench.

I'm looking forward to the Stenny game too as I reckon he'll give some game time to McCann and McKenna etc.

Tell you what after trying to purchase my ticket for Saturday. It's amazing how much simpler the fanbase platform is than that guff! About 20 clicks ande a suspected fraud message later, payment taken.... Patiently awaiting ticket

2 hours ago, The Kebab Pie said:

Tell you what after trying to purchase my ticket for Saturday. It's amazing how much simpler the fanbase platform is than that guff! About 20 clicks ande a suspected fraud message later, payment taken.... Patiently awaiting ticket

There's also PATG at the away end on Saturday, which actually makes us one of the good guys imo 

3 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

There's also PATG at the away end on Saturday, which actually makes us one of the good guys imo 

I would agree with that. Should still be that facility at grounds especially our level and below

3 hours ago, The Kebab Pie said:

I would agree with that. Should still be that facility at grounds especially our level and below

So what do you reckon TKP 500 with a patg option, decent weather prediction & prospect of anew striker?

5 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

So what do you reckon TKP 500 with a patg option, decent weather prediction & prospect of anew striker?

Added in the chance to see John McGlynn's horny, invincible Bairns side? Think you could be looking at 1,500 at least!

On 21/08/2024 at 11:16, The Kebab Pie said:

We only do that fraud check for Glasgow based teams tbf.