Crimes Against Humanity

Not being able to purchase beef and mustard crisps anymore now that Brannigan's is no more was one thing.

Today, I was in the mood of Lilt and knew that Fanta had bought them out and were now offering it under their brand as 'Pineapple & Grapefruit' Fanta - piss water is what it is. Sullies the good name of Lilt.

Shambles.

What other crimes against humanity have been done in recent times?

Rob Beckett, Jack Whitehall, Miranda Hart, Josh Widdecombe, Romesh Ranganathan, Sarah Millican… and their ilk. That whole bunch of unfunny kunts who appear constantly on staged ‘comedy panel shows’ rather than you ever see them actually doing their ‘comedy’. 

Edited by pozbaird

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Original Irn Bru no longer exists along with Moray Cup 

Moray Cup's back, although "believed to follow a recipe as close to the original as current ingredients allow" is slightly concerning.

https://hellorayo.co.uk/northsound/station/on-air/exclusive-moray-cup-to-return-to-shelves-across-the-north-east/

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Today, I was in the mood of Lilt and knew that Fanta had bought them out and were now offering it under their brand as 'Pineapple & Grapefruit' Fanta - piss water is what it is. Sullies the good name of Lilt.

Aldi do a reasonable imitation of Lilt.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Moray Cup's back, although "believed to follow a recipe as close to the original as current ingredients allow" is slightly concerning.

https://hellorayo.co.uk/northsound/station/on-air/exclusive-moray-cup-to-return-to-shelves-across-the-north-east/

Yeah it's pish 

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Yeah it's pish 

I wonder which of the ingredients stopped being available in the seven years it was off the shelves.

18 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Original Irn Bru no longer exists along with Moray Cup 

Irn Bru 1901 is a not as good but acceptable replacement and as much as I love a glass bottle, I'd quite like them to sell it in normal multipack offerings but you only get the shite sanitised version or extra.

Bit of a controversial one, but I'll go for murdering tens of thousands of people because some of them are wrong 'uns.

Then again, I'm a bit of an edgelord, so maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Uranium.

Is that Latin for urine?

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Bit of a controversial one, but I'll go for murdering tens of thousands of people because some of them are wrong 'uns.

Then again, I'm a bit of an edgelord, so maybe I'm wrong.

Is that Latin for urine?

Yes. Probably.

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Irn Bru 1901 is a not as good but acceptable replacement and as much as I love a glass bottle, I'd quite like them to sell it in normal multipack offerings but you only get the shite sanitised version or extra.

You get 4 cans in a pack in Tesco of 1901