Jermaine Jenas - Sacked - 'Inappropriate'

People celebrating wildly everywhere that MotD's future has been secured whenever Lineker packs it in because Jenas was f**king dreadful.

Speculation that he's needing to 'lawyer up' though sounds quite grim but it's also been noted that he's 'disappointed' in the BBC for bulleting him.

3 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Im happy we don't have to listen to Jenas any more but I really hate the way the BBC reports these things in third person. "BBC News understands his contract was terminated", well yes, you were the ones who terminated it!

Well, if having played for England at some sport or other is pretty much the only criterion for getting a presenting or punditry gig with the BBC, there are likely to be some minor issues...

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Im happy we don't have to listen to Jenas any more but I really hate the way the BBC reports these things in third person. "BBC News understands his contract was terminated", well yes, you were the ones who terminated it!

BBC news go to great pains to point out they are “editorially independent “ of the corporation so report news as if they are any other news company. They were quite specific about it when reporting on Edwards. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

BBC news go to great pains to point out they are “editorially independent “ of the corporation so report news as if they are any other news company. They were quite specific about it when reporting on Edwards. 

They can say whatever they like, it does my tits in. 

2 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

He was one of, if not the worst presenter I've seen on The One Show (or any other program to be honest). Even worse then Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley, the original One Show line up.

You've watched the one show?