Dundee Utd v St Johnstone FC (KKK)

Levein has f**ked it by not subbing Sidibeh earlier but I’m not 100% convinced that merited a yellow. Sidibeh rolls him and as they both turn there’s very minor contact between the defender and his forearm and he’s thrown himself down clearly looking for the result he got.

I blame Levein more though because he’s left Sidibeh out there playing badly and on a booking and clearly a target.

And now 0-2. What a disaster in a game where we absolutely do not merit being two behind. This keeper is a f**king nightmare.

7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Sidibeh should have been replaced by Kirk ages ago. Very frustrating. Also, very idiotic of him. At least wait until the red card is confirmed before smacking up the United players.

logic GIF

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s the Colonel that I know.

Nothing to do with him tbh, the keeper charging out his goal and missing a basic punch the problem.

Sidibeh 2nd yellow was never a yellow, just a dive. His reaction stupid and a straight red though, so the end result the same. Would guess he'd always be getting a red regardless though as his head seemed gone.

We were fine. Thought we ended the 1st half stronger and started 2nd half well, but one Rae error and it was all United after that. They went up a gear while we faltered, then Rae with another error killed it.

A nice reminder of how far we have to go to stay up, but still some positives in there and a decent team forming.

56 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Holt off and Odada or Doc on instead please. Change to a midfield 3 and Trap and VDS upfront. Could even bring on Moult need to change it in the middle.

We'll beat St Johnstone here if we actually play some football.

52 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Sending off in this half a very high probability. 

Absolutely on the nose

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nothing to do with him tbh, the keeper charging out his goal and missing a basic punch the problem.

Ah SSN must be mistaken they had it down as an OG but if it’s nothing to do with him I assume he’s not touched it at all.

Was really pleased with the Rae signing at the time and he could still come good but that was a mess, probably end up sneaking a 1-0 win with Mitov in goal.

Never a second yellow for Sidibeh, but acting like a fanny after doesn’t help, pub league stuff. Levein must have been the only one not thinking of getting him off 10mins prior.

Really good stuff again though prior to the opener, it’s going to be a lot more fun than previous years anyway. 

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Ah SSN must be mistaken they had it down as an OG but if it’s nothing to do with him I assume he’s not touched it at all.

It's an own goal, but it's not his fault, not sure that makes sense until you see it.

He gets a shout from the keeper, keeper misses the punch, hits Sanders and goes in.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's an own goal, but it's not his fault, not sure that makes sense until you see it.

He gets a shout from the keeper, keeper misses the punch, hits Sanders and goes in.

No need to explain mate I’m just being a smart arse.

Got nothing against the Colonel, my own opinion is he isn’t good enough for this division but he never did anything wrong personally or professionally at Rugby Park.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sidibeh 2nd yellow was never a yellow, just a dive. His reaction stupid and a straight red though, so the end result the same. Would guess he'd always be getting a red regardless though as his head seemed gone.

Should have been sent off for trying to kill Walton.