Morton Minnows v Flying Falkirk

Will be an interesting game, Morton seem to be solid from their results so far but shite in front of goal.

If we can break them down and get in front I think we will win quite comfortably based on that.

If not nil nil coming up.Β 

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Whatever you need to believe, mate…

f**ked with the Ton and got huckled* for 5 [FIVE] years.

These are the facts.
Β 

Β  Hide contents

* Autocorrect wanted to change that to β€˜buckled’… fair play.

Β 

Mathematically, we were relegated on the last day due to Alloa not losing to Ayr IIRC.Β 

As far as pivotal games go, I think you'd be hard pushed to find a Falkirk fan who wouldn't pick the home loss to Alloa as the moment that doomed us. A close second would likely be Lyndon Dykes diving to win a penalty in stoppage time v QoS.Β 

So factually you are wrong, and even allowing for a bit of interpretation, most Falkirk fans would see it differently.Β 

Hard pressed to think of a team that I have less interest in than Morton.

The antipathy shown towards us by some Morton fans is a bit weird.

Surely can’t be because we were stupid enough to poach McKinnon from them, should be grateful we took the imposter off their hands.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mathematically, we were relegated on the last day due to Alloa not losing to Ayr IIRC.Β 

As far as pivotal games go, I think you'd be hard pushed to find a Falkirk fan who wouldn't pick the home loss to Alloa as the moment that doomed us. A close second would likely be Lyndon Dykes diving to win a penalty in stoppage time v QoS.Β 

So factually you are wrong, and even allowing for a bit of interpretation, most Falkirk fans would see it differently.Β 

I’m sure most Falkirk fans would choose to see it differently… pretty hard to accept going from crowing about taking a β€˜wee team’s manager’, watching said manager turn out to be an expensive mistake, then getting gubbed by said β€˜wee team’ under the glorious Grangemouth sun…

That night in Dumfries was hilarious (and not because of Lyndon Dykes btw), but the ridiculous saga your club provoked over the arsehole was the single biggest factor in you going down - and staying down.

The sooner most Falkirk fans accept that - and ditch the billy-big-baws attitude in general - the better it will be all round.

36 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Whatever you need to believe, mate…

f**ked with the Ton and got huckled* for 5 [FIVE] years.

These are the facts.
Β 

Β  Hide contents

* Autocorrect wanted to change that to β€˜buckled’… fair play.

Β 

Stop digging yourself into a hole here. We still had 2 games to go after that, and 6 points would have saved us, so please stop havering. You dearly, achingly wish it to be true and your wee club have something to celebrate, but alas, no.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Haven’t seen Falkirk play for five years; interested to see what they’re like these days.

You not got a telly? We've been on it loads lately...

Fair do's, we've were a bit pish for a while. We're not that pish noo though. Early days in the league, but things are ticking over nicely.Β 

Whilst we've been on our 5 year holi-bobs, Morton haven't exactly set the heather on fire have they? I suppose if you're happy with mid-table mediocrity, then you have been successful.
Β 

Will be a test though, I reckon a goal in it, in favour of the Bairns.

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Just describing what happened, Reggie; no need to let it upset you after all this time.

Enjoy the game on Saturday.

Not even slightly upset and looking forward to Saturday.

15 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I’m sure most Falkirk fans would choose to see it differently… pretty hard to accept going from crowing about taking a β€˜wee team’s manager’, watching said manager turn out to be an expensive mistake, then getting gubbed by said β€˜wee team’ under the glorious Grangemouth sun…

That night in Dumfries was hilarious (and not because of Lyndon Dykes btw), but the ridiculous saga your club provoked over the arsehole was the single biggest factor in you going down - and staying down.

The sooner most Falkirk fans accept that - and ditch the billy-big-baws attitude in general - the better it will be all round.

Holy f**k we really got to you! Let it go mate, it’s been years!

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Hopefully get along to this after missing out this weekend. Also hoping the weather will be nice enough to sit behind the goals. Disastrous otherwise.Β 

Guess Morton fans won't yet be quite sure which way their season is going to go based on results. They'll be better placed to tell us whether the draws they've had fall into the "good draw" category or not, but definitely a theme of not scoring or conceding much.Β 

As it stands though, we play the way we play and i'm happy for us to just go and do our thing regardless of opposition form.Β 

Ethan Ross to further stake his claim with 2 goals IMO. Away attendance, 1,312 souls

Wear auld troosers.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Holy f**k we really got to you! Let it go mate, it’s been years!

Β 

8 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Strong head loss from the Morton lads here and it’s only Sunday.Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not even slightly upset and looking forward to Saturday.

Β 

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

β€˜Mon tae f**k pal, you are getting your arse handed to you. Let it go.

He's just holding the fort bravely here until the real intellectual heavyweights roll in πŸ˜„