Inverness v Queens

19 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

I dont know how you work that out from what he said but ok

Well that is how I interpreted it. 

I wouldn’t get annoyed about by it. He makes a valid point.  It is a terrible league and we are contributing to the poor standard.

Edited by qos_75

The way i read it, is this lot dont think they should be here. Very entitled for a club that have beem living above their means, and lucky to not be back in the highland league as whoever they were before.

1 minute ago, Queens1919 said:

The way i read it, is this lot dont think they should be here. Very entitled for a club that have beem living above their means, and lucky to not be back in the highland league as whoever they were before.

I think you are reading too much into it, but if that’s what you think fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

You’re taking this far too seriously. 

He said this league is pish, we are also in this league so by extension we’re pish. We’ve been by all accounts pretty shite first 5 games of the season and only 3 points off the top. 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You’re taking this far too seriously. 

He said this league is pish, we are also in this league so by extension we’re pish. We’ve been by all accounts pretty shite first 5 games of the season and only 3 points off the top. 

Then its competitive then

I don't think it's controversial to say it's a poor quality league. The reality is ICT would be clear favourites if not for their off field problems. Thankfully for us we have a real chance of promotion as a result (regardless of the last couple of games) but then so do about 6 other sides if they can gain some momentum. 

Shite quality perhaps but I think it could be a cracking one for 'twists and turns' this season as opposed to a side steamrolling it. 

5 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

Then its competitive then

It can be competitive and shite at the same time.

As has already been mentioned by pretty much every The Caley fan, the league is dreadful, we have been dreadful, we’ve only got 1 win and scored 3 goals and yet we are 3 points from being top.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

It can be competitive and shite at the same time.

As has already been mentioned by pretty much every The Caley fan, the league is dreadful, we have been dreadful, we’ve only got 1 win and scored 3 goals and yet we are 3 points from being top.

No the SPFL is pish. Only 2 teams in it. I'm not getting how it can be pish if there is no clear fav? The quality of the football? Well thats standard across Scotland.

8 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

No the SPFL is pish. Only 2 teams in it. I'm not getting how it can be pish if there is no clear fav? The quality of the football? Well thats standard across Scotland.

Andorra v San Marino might be competitive. Nobody would argue it isn’t a poor standard and not pish..

Edited by qos_75

26 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

Rattled^^^^

56 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

Wet pillow in the morning post for sure.

Good win for us.