Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Is this you taking my comments out of context from a previous thread where I said travelling to away games with your mates was often better than the game itself? 

Yeah mate, I just like to bend comments to suit my argument.

Hope that’s ok with you.

I read all the comments from those that are not old firm fans, I smile and think why are they here on this thread? Only they can answer that question. My reply to those who do not support Celtic or the darkside you will never understand unless you are one of us. your derogatory comments only reinforce this. therefore before you post remember you will never understand.

i read

9 hours ago, Bacchus said:

I read all the comments from those that are not old firm fans, I smile and think why are they here on this thread? Only they can answer that question. My reply to those who do not support Celtic or the darkside you will never understand unless you are one of us. your derogatory comments only reinforce this. therefore before you post remember you will never understand.

i read

I’ve always called the old firm best friends, but I think I was wrong. 

The way you pretend to bicker like school kids then unite so vehemently when an outsider laughs at you makes you clearly siblings. 

I do apologise. 

10 hours ago, Bacchus said:

i read

f**kin hell 😳😂

10 hours ago, Bacchus said:

I read all the comments from those that are not old firm fans

Your fellow Celtic fans won't be happy with you unless you edit that to "Glasgow Derby".

11 hours ago, Bacchus said:

i read

Everyone of a certain age born and brought up in west central Scotland understands exactly, completely and without need for any explanation the pull of the Old Firm. We could all be 'one of you' had we chosen that path. There is nothing special, exceptional or unique about people who support the Old Firm. The very opposite in fact.

15 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

There is but any thread posted in there you all just follow anyway because you just can’t help yourselves.

I mean you couldn’t even stay off this thread despite your claims of not wanting to see it. 

Trust me, I haven't even looked in that cesspit of an area of this forum. 

12 hours ago, Bacchus said:

i read

Frustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIF

Edited by Girth

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Everyone of a certain age born and brought up in west central Scotland understands exactly, completely and without need for any explanation the pull of the Old Firm. We could all be 'one of you' had we chosen that path. There is nothing special, exceptional or unique about people who support the Old Firm. The very opposite in fact.

No football fan is special, exceptional or unique 

15 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

If Celtic don't beat Rangers they should be dissolved. 

I think Celtic fans can rest easy then, knowing their team will still be around come Monday morning.

2 hours ago, Biscuits said:

f**kin hell 😳😂

7 minutes ago, Girth said:

Frustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIFFrustrated World Cup GIF

I’m starting to think he’s a gimmick account… What with the AEK Athens display picture, denying the Celtic board are Tories and that post…

The best bit is the sign off of “i read” for me.

Just now, stressball said:

I’m starting to think he’s a gimmick account… What with the AEK Athens display picture, denying the Celtic board are Tories and that post…

The best bit is the sign off of “i read” for me.

Nice touch for me. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think Celtic fans can rest easy then, knowing their team will still be around come Monday morning.

I assumed he meant "in acid".

Fool me once................

17 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Unless of course you're wearing your diddy badge of honor with pride 🎖️ 

There's nothing special, unique or exceptional about despising the Old Firm and all they stand for. A quick glance at P&B forums would tell you that very quickly.