🔵🟡Scotland v Poland 🔴⚪

Just now, hoobahabba said:

Surely to f**k there is a better Scottish RB than Ralston (that isn't injured/unavailable). 

You would think so. There must a Scottish right back somewhere, or an English / Aussie / Canadian / US one with a Scottish Granny, who fancies being Scottish. If they are getting a game for their club they are one up on Ralston straight off.

4 minutes ago, greendot said:

Half time team talk in the background! 😂

20240905_194958.thumb.jpg.10884a6ce0def321065e9e5b8e6094db.jpg.86644577c36b7eddd9073cfb46392527.jpg

Could give the whole team Steve Rodgers' serum & we'd still be shite.

Just now, Quentin Taranbino said:

McLean mistake - goal

Ralston mistake - goal

Dykes absolute sitter missed 

Clear as day when we all saw the starting line up that this team had too many fcuking passengers.

Dykes, Ralston, McLean, Hanley clearly have no future with scotland other than as bit part players, so why are they all

Tes.

starting? What happened to freshening things up. 

I have been a Steve Clarke fan but yet another poor decision from him with his line up has fcuked us again.

Time to go

Yes.

Get them to fck, along with Clark.

Mctominay is no suited to this more advanced midfield position at all, he's surrounded by players each time and hasn't looked comfortable trying to dribble past players with the ball in close control. We need to be putting in a Gauld type in there and put McT in a psoiton where he can run from deep. 

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It's unfortunately been a long time since I got a Scotland prediction wrong.

Here's another: we will be in League C within three years.

How long is Hickey out for!

Admittedly I am less invested in Scotland than others on this thread, but I do feel like I have seen so many worse halves from Scotland teams than that. I saw a few significantly worse just a few months back. But two individual errors have killed them here, firstly from McLean and then from Ralston. Some poor execution in the penalty box too after some generally decent, quick build-up through the thirds. 

Edited by DrewDon

Poland are not very good and they are beating us 2-0 with their only chances. If we can't beat this mob at home, we are getting zilcho points the rest of this tournament. Dreadful. 

I'm genuinely surprised anyone is surprised.  This isn't a dip in form, it's a long slow descent into international oblivion.

And to slag off Poland is completely missing the point.  You don't need possession, luck or superstars to turn over Scotland right now.  It's grim watching.

We put so much effort into getting nowhere, it really is quite something. Sprint like f**k down a blind alley, pass the opponents into boredom, and have absolutely nothing to show for it. 

Two mistakes from 2 jobbers who shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up.

Apart from that it was fine. Press was good, McGinn's arse is working again, Robertson looked the most dangerous he has been for a long time. McSauce getting forward like he was during the qualifiers.