I did Nazi That Coming

I remember seeing the incident happen at the time. Quite a surreal experience seeing some fat loser decide that the best response to his weird Donald Trump flag being laughed at by home fans is to perform a nazi salute.

Nazi's gonnae Nazi.

It is weird that these nutters have stuck to one club, its not something that seems to appear anywhere else in scottish football (except from tHE pEOplE), of course.

More p&b thread titles with puns, I say.

Edited by AUcal

1 hour ago, AUcal said:

Nazi's gonnae Nazi.

It is weird that these nutters have stuck to one club, its not something that seems to appear anywhere else in scottish football (except from tHE pEOplE), of course.

That's beause like at Rangers it's, at some level, tolerated by the Airdrie fanbase, and the club.

See also their dog whistle sectarian away kit last season. 

Edited by Jives Miguel

Airdrie could do with boosting their attendance numbers, they are among the lowest in the championship. A lot of new fans, families etc they got to attend one game at play off time or a championship game after the promotion will have taken a look around the stand at some of the current fans with the trump banner, union jacks etc and thought "this isn't for me" and never come back. They should root these people out both because it's the right thing to do, and because they can't grow ticket sales very easily like this. Union jacks are of course not necessarily racist by themself but the question really is, why can't you wave an Airdie banner instead or something less divisive. 

There are 40 other clubs in the SPFL where their shite flags would get torn down within seconds of being hung up and their arsehole behaviour immediately called out.

I realise most of their supporters are ordinary people, but they shouldn't be shocked when the stereotypes (which exist for a reason) persist when it's clear their own club and fans aren't interested in self-policing.

3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

So was basically let off with the assault charge for pleading guilty to the breach of the peace charge.  Some justice system.

Nearly 3 years later aswell, class. 

3 minutes ago, Excelsior Diamond said:

Many of our own fans are sick of the bad press this lot bring to our club. These are the same morons who brought Tommy Robinson to our ground before disappearing for a drinking session. By then the damage was done.

When some of our decent fans find themselves on the receiving end of the same type of abuse and thug behaviour like they did at Hamilton on Saturday, it goes without comment because one ar$ehole takes the spotlight from them by playing the Nazi. 

I hope that the club give this idiot a ban and send out a message to his right wing pals that their time is up at the club. We don't want them and we don't need them. Get them and their collection of sh!tty flags out. 

They'll probably give him an Iron Cross

I feel sorry for Airdrie fans who aren’t involved with the thugs being associated with this stuff but surely they must have the highest ‘Stone Island dickhead’ to normal fan ratio of any club in Scotland?