What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

On 19/09/2024 at 18:56, djchapsticks said:

Still the worst one on here was the Dundee Utd fan, Pacman83 who was constantly going on about the presenters on daytime telly sending him subliminal messages on air and f**king with his head. At first, most of us thought it was just a bit and sort of laughed it off but this went on for several months to the point where we were telling him to seriously seek help as it went way beyond sticking to the gimmick. Everyone who tried to engage him got nowhere.

Another Utd fan who knew him came on here a few months after his last post to confirm that what was afflicting him mentally was very, very real and he'd ended up committing suicide. Still think about the poor b*****d sometimes and the help he clearly needed but chose not to get.

There were a couple people who engaged him in other ways. I remember when he implied he was going to kill himself one poster told him to remember to slash up the way. 

21 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Nah, it’s more that I dislike the taste, texture and pretty much everything else about bananas. I think I may have a slight phobia of them because I also quite dislike if anyone near me is eating one. 

They are absolutely vile.

The egg mayonnaise sandwich of the fruit world.

1 hour ago, AUcal said:

My word, a lot of mental stuff on this thread. Relatively new  to the forum (2018, so not that new), didn't realise how littered with OFTW this place has been.

Did folk think P&B was a place to reveal all about their worst actions? Or were they just stupid enough to think other posters wouldn't see their behaviour as f**king mental / disturbing.

Stuff like looking up the passenger manifest of a flight (had no f**king clue that was a thing) to meet another poster and give them a present? f**king hell.

It's especially weird when you consider that there is a good chance some other users on here will know who they are in real life. People just casually mentioning stuff that torture wouldn't get out of me.

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Shut up you boring twat

No. 

I posted the worst thing I have read on here and because it was posted by BFTD who has been on here a long time it's me that gets the abuse. I didn't post about fisting b****s, he did and no one says a word to him. 

And no need for the personnel abuse.

2 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

No. 

I posted the worst thing I have read on here and because it was posted by BFTD who has been on here a long time it's me that gets the abuse. I didn't post about fisting b****s, he did and no one says a word to him. 

What are b****s and why do you want to fist them?

8 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

No. 

When, exactly, did he post this?

I'm racking my brain and struggling to remember the details, but I'm fairly sure there was a poster on here who bragged about duping a wee kid in a swap involving something pretty much worthless.  Anybody remember this? 

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

When, exactly, did he post this?

I do not know exactly but I'm pretty sure it was this year.

As I have said the whole thread was removed after a few posters reported it. I am definitely not the only poster to read it and BFTD knows fine well that he posted it.

14 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

No. 

It’s called Human Resources these days. 

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm racking my brain and struggling to remember the details, but I'm fairly sure there was a poster on here who bragged about duping a wee kid in a swap involving something pretty much worthless.  Anybody remember this? 

Was it me back when I taught and took all the children's Panini shineys in exchange for absolute jobbers because they didn't know any better?

23 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

No. 

It’s because you’re the millionth incarnation of a very tedious multi-banned user. If Dave posted something entirely horrific and the mods have seen it - which they must if they removed the thread - then why is Dave not banned?

Are you straight up lying? Was it a clearly obvious joke? Is there some sort of context we’re missing here that you’re choosing not to furnish anyone with? Or is it the normal pattern of concern trolling and trying to snipe at decent posters (because we’ve seen that from you before too) to try and get them into some sort of big bad internet bother? 

12 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

You know fine it is babies and no I do not want to do that.

Ask BFTD, he posted it.

What was the context? I doubt he was expressing approval of the practice, even if you didn't just imagine it all. Did you or he put the asterisks in? Normally they would go in "fisting" rather than "babies".

20 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I’ve had the boy’s nose since Saturday; didn’t even give him anything for it. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What was the context? I doubt he was expressing approval of the practice, even if you didn't just imagine it all. Did you or he put the asterisks in? Normally they would go in "fisting" rather than "babies".

I didn't know there was etiquette around expressing the words together.

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s because you’re the millionth incarnation of a very tedious multi-banned user. If Dave posted something entirely horrific and the mods have seen it - which they must if they removed the thread - then why is Dave not banned?

Are you straight up lying? Was it a clearly obvious joke? Is there some sort of context we’re missing here that you’re choosing not to furnish anyone with? Or is it the normal pattern of concern trolling and trying to snipe at decent posters (because we’ve seen that from you before too) to try and get them into some sort of big bad internet bother? 

I cannot say why BFTD was banned but I can guess why he wasn't. Ask the mods.

No I am not lying ffs. I am not trolling either. I posted the worst thing I have seen posted on here on a thread named that like many other posters have. I couldn't care less if he gets into bother or not. Makes not one bit of difference to me or my life.

Why are you chasing me around asking about the post when I have quite clearly said ask the decent poster Dave about it. It was him that posted it, not me as I would never post something so sick and twisted in any context. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Ffs no I did not imagine it. In any context posting that is wrong.

I was shocked at the tine as were other posters that replied to him. I really wish that I could remember more or even better taken a screen shot but then again I wouldn't want that on my phone.

Ask him why he posted it.

Just now, Big Bobo said:

I cannot say why BFTD was banned but I can guess why he wasn't. Ask the mods.

No I am not lying ffs. I am not trolling either. I posted the worst thing I have seen posted on here on a thread named that like many other posters have. I couldn't care less if he gets into bother or not. Makes not one bit of difference to me or my life.

Why are you chasing me around asking about the post when I have quite clearly said ask the decent poster Dave about it. It was him that posted it, not me as I would never post something so sick and twisted in any context. 

Because Dave is quite a funny guy, and contributes more to the place than entirely tedious concern trolling. You pop up periodically to do the same tired pish every time like a crap version of Cilla Black singing at the end of Surprise Surprise, and in neither case is it any sort of surprise whatsoever.