What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Because Dave is quite a funny guy, and contributes more to the place than entirely tedious concern trolling. You pop up periodically to do the same tired pish every time like a crap version of Cilla Black singing at the end of Surprise Surprise, and in neither case is it any sort of surprise whatsoever. 

Well I am surprised anyone could post something so sick but surprise surprise no one is even calling him out for it and surprise surprise it is me getting it in the kneck for even mentioning it.

And in neither case is it any sort of surprise whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

Well I am surprised anyone could post something so sick but surprise surprise no one is even calling him out for it and surprise surprise it is me getting it in the kneck for even mentioning it.

And why do you think that might be? 

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

Maybe you should wind your kneck in

2 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Enlighten me.

28 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s because you’re the millionth incarnation of a very tedious multi-banned user. If Dave posted something entirely horrific and the mods have seen it - which they must if they removed the thread - then why is Dave not banned?

Are you straight up lying? Was it a clearly obvious joke? Is there some sort of context we’re missing here that you’re choosing not to furnish anyone with? Or is it the normal pattern of concern trolling and trying to snipe at decent posters (because we’ve seen that from you before too) to try and get them into some sort of big bad internet bother? 

14 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Because Dave is quite a funny guy, and contributes more to the place than entirely tedious concern trolling. You pop up periodically to do the same tired pish every time like a crap version of Cilla Black singing at the end of Surprise Surprise, and in neither case is it any sort of surprise whatsoever. 

Just now, Big Bobo said:

And why are you not asking Dave the quite funny guy about the post?

Because I’m pretty sure if Dave said in any sort of seriousness ‘ah well boys, you got me, I’m a big mad baby fister’, then he’d have been removed from the board.

He probably wouldn’t come back 100 times with the same pish because he’s an attention seeking arsepiece either. 

24 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I didn't know there was etiquette around expressing the words together.

F*****g could obviously create confusion, but equally I thought b****s might refer to baboons, it's easy to miscount the asterisks.

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Because I’m pretty sure if Dave said in any sort of seriousness ‘ah well boys, you got me, I’m a big mad baby fister’, then he’d have been removed from the board.

He probably wouldn’t come back 100 times with the same pish because he’s an attention seeking arsepiece either. 

Dave the quite funny guy did post it but If all else fails start the personal abuse. 😂 

This place sometimes 🙈🙊😂

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

F*****g could obviously create confusion, but equally I thought b****s might refer to baboons, it's easy to miscount the asterisks.

If it was baboons you could make a game show of it. Have a hologram Tony Green advising ‘out of the black, into the red’. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

The difference is you’re trying to smear a decent poster. I’m not. 

I got it wrong it was toddlers not babies. 

I have sourced the post but it was already removed by the mods so I am not reposting it.

I will say it's contents are about drag queens, toddlers, fisting and abuse.

If you think a decent person would even think that let alone post it then that's up to you.

And as for trying to smear him it wasn't me that posted it and I also did not want to post who it was but getting my character questioned and getting chased about I thought why not as it is not me at fault.

Just now, Big Bobo said:

I got it wrong it was toddlers not babies. 

I have sourced the post but it was already removed by the mods so I am not reposting it.

I will say it's contents are about drag queens, toddlers, fisting and abuse.

If you think a decent person would even think that let alone post it then that's up to you.

And as for trying to smear him it wasn't me that posted it and I also did not want to post who it was but getting my character questioned and getting chased about I thought why not as it is not me at fault.

DM me it then.