Rock Bottom Pars v Not Much Better Rovers Friday 13th clash

7 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Looks like we’re taking a decent crowd especially given it being a Friday night, on TV and results / nonsense so far this season. 1500?

The default option is always go to the match, therefore you will avoid listening to Michael Stewart talking shite.

Screenshot_20240913-002844.thumb.png.47827c39ced663bcdeae6ca5fc09cde2.pngJust saw on Trainline that the only post match train from Dunfermline back to Kirkcaldy (changing at Inverkeithing) has been cancelled. 

ScotRail never have any problems putting on extra trains for pop concerts and the Edinburgh festival, but can't get punters from one part of Fife to another on a Friday night. They're an absolute disgrace.

Edited by Specky Ginger

2 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Screenshot_20240913-002844.thumb.png.47827c39ced663bcdeae6ca5fc09cde2.pngJust saw on Trainline that the only post match train from Dunfermline back to Kirkcaldy (changing at Inverkeithing) has been cancelled. 

ScotRail never have any problems putting on extra trains for pop concerts and the Edinburgh festival, but can't get punters from one part of Fife to another on a Friday night. They're an absolute disgrace.

Are you sure? It looks like it's running to me.

Screenshot_20240913-024453_Trainline.jpg

6 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

you'll be wanting an early one so don't worry 😉

4 hours ago, RaithRovers1883 said:

Are you sure? It looks like it's running to me.

Screenshot_20240913-024453_Trainline.jpg

It looks like it's running again, but it was definitely cancelled when I went to book tickets last night, as per the screenshot. Checked the ScotRail website and it was also saying it was cancelled.

13 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Sorry, I just can't take Dunfermline seriously as a city.

Similar to asking me to take Edith from Still Game seriously as a supermodel. 

Edith would be a stunner compared to a lot of bints around Smeaton !!!

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

It looks like it's running again, but it was definitely cancelled when I went to book tickets last night, as per the screenshot. Checked the ScotRail website and it was also saying it was cancelled.

There is no way I would be relying on Scotrail to get me back up the road. 

Not really sure what to expect tonight. We have had a terrible start to the season, plagued with injuries and the debateable need to sack and replace the manager. However, there are one or two due to return and now we have Collins in place you would hope we begin to stabilise a bit and performances improve. There is no doubt we have some decent players in the squad however we haven't really had a really good performance out of them yet this season.

Expect the Pars to be up for this big time. Their record against us must hurt and there probably hasn't been a better time for them to face us since they returned to the championship. The added incentive of putting us bottom of the league which would put huge pressure on our board for some of the decisions made recently and equally simmer down some of their own frustrations, is huge.

Wins for either tonight could do serious harm to their rivals however I think the fear of losing might see a much more cagey affair. Not sure either team looks capable of being cagey with any success though.

9 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

😄 dry yir een.