Celtic v Falkirk

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Cling to it if it helps you sleep at night but it's a complete pumping either way.

Yeah, but we all know against teams like this, once you lose your hard fought lead, that's the moment the fight leaves you and the adrenaline dump happens. 

To see someone claim then that it doesn't matter if it was offside is pretty bizarre

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I never said I know them better than anyone else.

I obviously know them better than you, though. As do the vast majority of people who watch football. 

Whatever your ego has to tell you to sleep at night mate, just another thread where you think you know better than everyone else. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, but we all know against teams like this, once you lose your hard fought lead, that's the moment the fight leaves you and the adrenaline dump happens. 

To see someone claim then that it doesn't matter if it was offside is pretty bizarre

Your defence completely shat the bed for the 2nd goal in any case. It was inevitable.

6 minutes ago, Baggio said:

I don't think we can underestimate the difference losing MacIver made.

100% made the difference. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cling to it if it helps you sleep at night but it's a complete pumping either way.

It’s the same losing margin as your mob lost by yesterday.