Celtic v Falkirk

7 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

C’mon eh - show a bit respect.

We are a good side and unbeaten for over 40 league games. We have earned respect.

Stop being so self entitled.

Bloody glory hunters. 

Sorry you and those who agree with you that I am disrespectful. with my comment about bringing on subs when the game is safe. I made  statement based on facts. Again you may disagree when we go 3 goals ahead (yes If we do not I expect you and your cohorts to unleash hell) in my opinion the game is safe. 

Facts

Celtic 4 v 0 Kilmarnock 
Hibernian 0 v 2 Celtic 
Celtic 3 v 1 Hibernian 
St. Mirren 0 v 3  Celtic  
Celtic 3 v 0 Rangers  
Celtic 2 v  0 Hearts 
Celtic 5 v 1 Slovan Bratislava 
In the first 7 competitive games. Goals for 22 Goals against 2 averaging over 3 goals per game

Therefore it is not unreasonable to expect Celtic to go 3 up. especially at home

Falkirk fans page 1. we could lose 4 or 5 anther said pumping but he was happy with the money. Are they disrespectful

Again sorry if my opinion offended you and your followers but I was stating what I and others believe Celtic can go 3 up.

9 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

C’mon eh - show a bit respect.

We are a good side and unbeaten for over 40 league games. We have earned respect.

Stop being so self entitled.

Bloody glory hunters. 

It’s been a common theme with them on here recently. Talk of invincible trebles and stuff like that.

We are a good side, but Celtic, in conjunction with their ugly sister and best friend in life, have over a number of decades ensured that Scottish Football is run to ensure that the rich get richer. That their talk in such disrespectful terms, and Lord their hollow victories in a completely rigged system AND try to frame themselves as some champion for the little guy is just point and laugh material tbh. 

If you take the top two leagues in any country across the footballing world, you won't find many cases of disparity as big as what we are facing today. 

Their fans will still need to show how class they are by throwing coins and vapes at families though, and singing about terrorism. 

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We are a good side, but Celtic, in conjunction with their ugly sister and best friend in life, have over a number of decades ensured that Scottish Football is run to ensure that the rich get richer. That their talk in such disrespectful terms, and Lord their hollow victories in a completely rigged system AND try to frame themselves as some champion for the little guy is just point and laugh material tbh. 

If you take the top two leagues in any country across the footballing world, you won't find many cases of disparity as big as what we are facing today. 

Their fans will still need to show how class they are by throwing coins and vapes at families though, and singing about terrorism. 

Spot on post mate. 

9 hours ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

Celtic fans, are the boozers on the gallowgate on the walk down worth a drink? A few of us away fans but won't have colours on, just looking to sample a few different pubs. 

I’m sticking to the Merchant City for a few beers and walking to the ground via there.

We are getting kept in after the game for a reason and I don’t think it’s because the Celtic fans are welcoming to away fans.

2 hours ago, Bacchus said:

Sorry you and those who agree with you that I am disrespectful. with my comment about bringing on subs when the game is safe. I made  statement based on facts. Again you may disagree when we go 3 goals ahead (yes If we do not I expect you and your cohorts to unleash hell) in my opinion the game is safe. 

Facts

Celtic 4 v 0 Kilmarnock 
Hibernian 0 v 2 Celtic 
Celtic 3 v 1 Hibernian 
St. Mirren 0 v 3  Celtic  
Celtic 3 v 0 Rangers  
Celtic 2 v  0 Hearts 
Celtic 5 v 1 Slovan Bratislava 
In the first 7 competitive games. Goals for 22 Goals against 2 averaging over 3 goals per game

Therefore it is not unreasonable to expect Celtic to go 3 up. especially at home

Falkirk fans page 1. we could lose 4 or 5 anther said pumping but he was happy with the money. Are they disrespectful

Again sorry if my opinion offended you and your followers but I was stating what I and others believe Celtic can go 3 up.

Here’s a fact for you,

you lot stink 

thanks x 

On 21/09/2024 at 08:38, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Will be interesting to see how we approach it.

I don’t expect us to park the bus, McGlynn won’t do that and respect to him for that, however we need to ensure we are cautious and very sensible with the limited possession we will have.

It would be a lie to say I’m looking forward to it but it’s my son’s first time at Parkhead so will see how we get on.

We will have more possession than many will think IMO. 

I can’t see Brendan going for the jugular here with his old pal McGlynn in change of Falkirk. If they take a 2-0 lead I expect his to put the kids on and see the game out. Bigger fish for them to fry in the weeks ahead.

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I can’t see Brendan going for the jugular here with his old pal McGlynn in change of Falkirk. If they take a 2-0 lead I expect his to put the kids on and see the game out. Bigger fish for them to fry in the weeks ahead.

Old firm club playing kids? Don't be ridiculous