Steelmen v Terrors Friday 20 September 19.45

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

FB_IMG_1726823432993.jpg

Pretty good for a Friday night televised game.  Is there a PATG option too or is it all ticket?

ETA just checked the Motherwell website and it looks like folk can just turn up tonight and get entry.

Edited by Granny Danger

I will be somewhere between Split and Venice in the Adriatic Sea with no WiFi so please be as fulsome in your descriptions of the twists, turns and emotions of the match in this thread so that I can catch up when I am able.

A simple Goodwin must go would be a sufficient summary.

6 hours ago, welldaft said:

I will tell you what they get out of it. They get to moan the minute they drop points to anyone. If you ever listen to Clyde Sportsound (podcast) it really is a hoot. You will get Celtic fans usually from Motherwell moaning that they should not have dropped points away to St Mirren and that Rogers job should be under scrutiny. That is usually after winning 15 games in a row and having won a cup or two the same year.

How the other half live. Try supporting a team that loses as much as they win if not more……

Spoiler alert , they don't go to watch the football.

27 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Feel like (based on very little) this team might be better suited to playing away so hopeful about tonight.

1-0 (Trapanovski).

I cant help calling your new guy

Trapi Trapanovski!

Only those of a certain vintage will understand!

8 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I cant help calling your new guy

Trapi Trapanovski!

Only those of a certain vintage will understand!

I understand. Tam Cowan tells a half decent joke about him in the optician that ends with the line, 'read it? I went to school with him'. 

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

I understand. Tam Cowan tells a half decent joke about him in the optician that ends with the line, 'read it? I went to school with him'. 

‘Things that never happened’ thread for this…