πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ The Caley vs Cove Rangers πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

7 hours ago, Watson Nimrod said:

Easy to edit others posts. Only hope it will be as easy for your lot to get 3 points. We shall see. Didn’t realise there were so many that want to see ICT back in the HL over us 🀣

That's the price of fame isn't it?

notes: persistent lack of knowledge from other club's supporters over clubs that have played or not in the HL. ........amusing.

I have no issue with Cove being in the SPFL it was earned well, although sure maybe there was a good number of HL clubs that were jumping for joy to see the back of Cove R, finally. :rolleyes:

Β 

8 hours ago, Watson Nimrod said:

Easy to edit others posts. Only hope it will be as easy for your lot to get 3 points. We shall see. Didn’t realise there were so many that want to see ICT back in the HL over us 🀣

That’s because absolutely nobody cares about Cove Rangers.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've never understood how the multi millionaire Sir Jimmy Milne founder of the Balmoral Group didn't pump more millions into Cove.

He probably wanted to but knows their limit/glass ceiling is League One.

Is this the first time jr never got thrown on this season?Β 

Ferguson is a f**king joke. Possibly even worse than lugs was at the end

Just now, RiG said:

What will Ferguson blame the result on this week?Β 

Galling to think the only reason he hasn't been fired into the sun is because we can't afford the pay off.

Blame? He’ll be delighted with a point at home on a good grass surface. None of this plastic pitch nonsenseΒ 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Blame? He’ll be delighted with a point at home on a good grass surface. None of this plastic pitch nonsenseΒ 

I think I actually hate him.Β