Heart of Midlothian's Next Permanent Manager 24/25 Edition

Who will be Heart's next permanent manager?  

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm completely against Bloom becoming involved, but I think you're over-egging the pudding a bit here.

Aberdeen recently outsourced an entire review of their club, and clubs down south outsource managerial appointments all the time. The business I work for does it all the time too. Not really any different to that.

Of course, many clubs outsource new appointments.

However, if Hearts outsource this managerial appointment and it just happened to be overseen and recommended by Blooms laptop, then I think I am in "nail on head" territory.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Of course, many clubs outsource new appointments.

However, if Hearts outsource this managerial appointment and it just happened to be overseen and recommended by Blooms laptop, then I think I am in "nail on head" territory.

Nail on head in what sense?

I don't think there's any mystery about what his involvement is, so it's hard to know what you think you've uncovered here.

I don't think there's any mystery about what his involvement is

Excellent, I must have missed this, so give us the back of a fag packet rundown.

Has Bloom invested? Bought Shares? On the board?  

Or are we in the territory that he is giving Hearts access to his software for free?

And what level of control does he have? For example, if he points Hearts toward one coach and Hearts board dont fancy that person, what happens?

Just now, Leith Green said:

Excellent, I must have missed this, so give us the back of a fag packet rundown.

Has Bloom invested? Bought Shares? On the board?  

Or are we in the territory that he is giving Hearts access to his software for free?

And what level of control does he have? For example, if he points Hearts toward one coach and Hearts board dont fancy that person, what happens?

I'm genuinely unsure if you've just not had any access to any news. Perhaps you've been in jail. This is baffling stuff.

I'm not sure how any of those questions are a big deal in relation to the managerial appointment. His company is going to be involved with recruitment at Hearts, and Hearts are now recruiting a Head Coach. As "nail on the head" moments go, you're definitely onto one here. 🤣

What Hearts are doing is one big outsourcing job. Are you going to think you've cracked a case for the FBI every time Hearts sign a player from January onwards?

I'm genuinely unsure if you've just not had any access to any news. Perhaps you've been in jail. This is baffling stuff.

I'm not sure how any of those questions are a big deal in relation to the managerial appointment. His company is going to be involved with recruitment at Hearts, and Hearts are now recruiting a Head Coach. As "nail on the head" moments go, you're definitely onto one here. 🤣

What Hearts are doing is one big outsourcing job. Are you going to think you've cracked a case for the FBI every time Hearts sign a player from January onwards?

Obviously I have read the stories, but the stories lacked any clarity outside of access to his software - even the "could be worth £10m" stuff was a bit wooly.

You said there was no mystery about his involvement, and yet you cant answer the most basic of questions.

Classic Vince.

Have a good day

Just now, Leith Green said:

Obviously I have read the stories, but the stories lacked any clarity outside of access to his software - even the "could be worth £10m" stuff was a bit wooly.

You said there was no mystery about his involvement, and yet you cant answer the most basic of questions.

Classic Vince.

Have a good day

Even by your standards, this is baffling stuff.

It's an outsourcing situation. You're acting like there's some giant mystery here.

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

When the Hibs/Bournemouth "alliance" came to the fore, I remember you posting that if Hearts went down a similar route you would walk away. I may be wrong, but you now seem to be behind the Hearts situation.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

When the Hibs/Bournemouth "alliance" came to the fore, I remember you posting that if Hearts went down a similar route you would walk away. I may be wrong, but you now seem to be behind the Hearts situation.

What the f**k are you talking about 🤣

Read the Hearts thread.

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

It would be a bit of an eye opener if a guy who doesnt control the club, or have a board presence (afaik), was allowed to determine who the new manager of one of Scottish Footballs largest clubs.

He'll be asked to identify a list of candidates based on the board's criteria then the board will decide. 

He's no picking the manager

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Its fine because it’s just “outsourcing” when Hearts do it :lol: Vincent spent all summer boring us to tears about Foley and his group wanting to do the exact same at Hibs.

It's funny when people dive in without reading.

I've literally slated f**k out this. 🤣

Take your time and read. The Hibees' desperation to see their slimey submission to Bournemouth excused by others is very funny. No hypocrisy here. But what Hearts are doing here is literally an outsourcing agreement. It'll become more than that, but in the context of this managerial hire, that's what it is.

Edited by VincentGuerin

29 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's funny when people dive in without reading.

I've literally slated f**k out this. 🤣

Take your time and read. The Hibees' desperation to see their slimey submission to Bournemouth excused by others is very funny. No hypocrisy here. But what Hearts are doing here is literally an outsourcing agreement. It'll become more than that, but in the context of this managerial hire, that's what it is.

Genuinely laughable stuff Vincent.

Bloom and StarLizard having a major role in picking the next Hearts manager is exactly the same as Foley and his group doing the same at Hibs. Hearts probably wont just totally ignore whatever suggestions they are given right enough.

Edited by Zing.

The Bloom/StarLizard deal is done. It might not be announced yet, but it's agreed and will be announced, likely this week.

Considering that deal involves them revamping our recruitment, I'm not sure them then being involved in recruitment is that big a gotcha tbh. It's quite literally why they are involved.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I may be wrong, but you now seem to be behind the Hearts situation.

You are wrong mate, he's been pretty consistent he doesn't want it from the minute it was announced tbf to him.