2nd vs The Invincibles

16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Your home fans sang for exactly three and a half minutes per goal. Was like a f**king library at other points.

Anyway, that was unmitigated garbage. Looked like a pick-up game where the Ayr team had never met each other. Bossed from beginning to end, couldn't string two passes together all game. Bizarrely switched to possession football 70 minutes in when 2-0 down, which looked like Arsene Wenger in the win-nothing puffa jacket era managing Cumnock.

Cut out Watret getting to the line and squaring it to the box and make some basic token of not letting players walk through the middle of your defence (which Ayr did not do) and that team had nothing. It's fortunate that most managers at this level failed all their Standard Grades.

Also, it's literally in f**king Grangemouth. That's not even patter. A hint: places with a road next to them called "X road" are not in X.

😂😂😂😂

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Genuinely don’t understand why opposition fans think the Grangemouth patter rattles us. Such an odd hill to die on 😂

Yeah... The postal address of where we pull their drawers down and take their lunch money is really neither here nor there to me tbh. 

1 hour ago, JinkyBairn said:

Falkirk were competent no more no less. ... But we were just terrible, played ourselves into trouble so many times it became embarrassing. Never really looked a goal threat, midfield second to every ball and defensively a shambles.

Screenshot_20241005-2012494.thumb.png.11165f43be98bb24525575bc0e9c5e97.png

Getting tedious every other week these Championship teams underperforming and not playing their strongest XI available to them against us🤷‍♂️

Edited by Blame Me

43 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Your home fans sang for exactly three and a half minutes per goal. Was like a f**king library at other points.

Anyway, that was unmitigated garbage. Looked like a pick-up game where the Ayr team had never met each other. Bossed from beginning to end, couldn't string two passes together all game. Bizarrely switched to possession football 70 minutes in when 2-0 down, which looked like Arsene Wenger in the win-nothing puffa jacket era managing Cumnock.

Cut out Watret getting to the line and squaring it to the box and make some basic token of not letting players walk through the middle of your defence (which Ayr did not do) and that team had nothing. It's fortunate that most managers at this level failed all their Standard Grades.

Also, it's literally in f**king Grangemouth. That's not even patter. A hint: places with a road next to them called "X road" are not in X.

terraria-stewie-griffin.gif.54d7f88709a4aae616bbe5bb769975c5.gif

49 minutes ago, Thumper said:

IMG_8187.thumb.jpeg.6f68a41fb8d235c075255c335e139ceb.jpeg

Also loving the Ayr fans trying to defend the performance of Rus. The guy was shit yet they are trying to convince us he wasn’t. If that’s him playing well then it bodes well for the rest of the season, the c**t doesn’t belong on the same pitch as Tait and Spencer. 

I've personally had an enjoyable evening out in Falkirk meeting pals and a couple of c***s who don't believe a word they are posting on here for bites :lol:

Some say we are in High Spirits. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I've personally had an enjoyable evening out in Falkirk meeting pals and a couple of c***s who don't believe a word they are posting on here for bites :lol:

Some say we are in High Spirits. 

Are you with Thumper?

If I’m permitted just one more teasing post, I’d also like to say a wee GIRUY to Robbie ‘Bagel Hands’ ‘No.1 for the worst Falkirk side in history’ Mutch, who I saw sulking around the tunnel in his Ayr tracksuit. Can mind him getting wide to us a couple of years ago and he struck me as someone who had an awfully good conceit of himself for being a goalkeeper who lacked properly functioning wrists. Cheers Rab and here’s to a career of warming someone’s bench xx

Edited by 18BAIRN76