Aberdeen v Hearts - Sunday 6th Oct - 3pm

Looks like being a bumper crowd for this. Around 1,100 tickets left in the Home sections, almost all in the RDU and Sections X and Y of the South. 

Have Hearts been given a full away allocation and is it sold?

To on the park matters, we'd be crazy to think this will be anything other than a really tough assignment and although it does normally turn out a home win in this fixture, regardless of venue, I think we will have to play very well to get all 3 points. Can't see any changes to the starting XI from Saturday unless there are injuries.

Verdict 2-1 Aberdeen. 

5 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Looks like being a bumper crowd for this. Around 1,100 tickets left in the Home sections, almost all in the RDU and Sections X and Y of the South. 

Have Hearts been given a full away allocation and is it sold?

To on the park matters, we'd be crazy to think this will be anything other than a really tough assignment and although it does normally turn out a home win in this fixture, regardless of venue, I think we will have to play very well to get all 3 points. Can't see any changes to the starting XI from Saturday unless there are injuries.

Verdict 2-1 Aberdeen. 

Only remaining tickets are the uncovered ones at the side. No idea how many of them there are.

On the pitch this one is a gimmie for Aberdeen. A third home games of the season against an opponent having played on Thursday; a situation exacerbated by the ludicrous decision to hold this week's game in f**king Azerbaijian. Insanity.

Hearts are a team completely lacking in confidence and totally lacking direction.

Looking forward to the weekend away. Aberdeen is always great. Unlikely to last to half-time in the stadium.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Current form suggests we’ll win this. 

I don’t believe that to be as powerful as the law of averages, which definitely suggests we are due a smack in the mouth, and hearts are probably due a win. You can’t compete with science unfortunately. 

It would however be nice to take the 100% record to parkhead, where it can end in justifiable humiliation. 

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Only remaining tickets are the uncovered ones at the side. No idea how many of them there are.

On the pitch this one is a gimmie for Aberdeen. A third home games of the season against an opponent having played on Thursday; a situation exacerbated by the ludicrous decision to hold this week's game in f**king Azerbaijian. Insanity.

Hearts are a team completely lacking in confidence and totally lacking direction.

Looking forward to the weekend away. Aberdeen is always great. Unlikely to last to half-time in the stadium.

I hadn't realised you were playing in Azerbaijan. That is both stupid and hilarious. I hope it's a horrendous and disruptive journey, with loads of gastroenteritis for the squad. 

Please stay shite for at least the next week. 

39 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Have Hearts been given a full away allocation & is it sold? 

Verdict 2-1 Aberdeen. 

I hope not.

When do they EVER sell out their allocation at Pittodrie? 

Their supports at Pittodrie are perennially horrendous for a so called big club. 

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I hope not.

Their supports at Pittodrie are perennially horrendous for a so called big club. 

I can't remember the last time we had a Saturday game there that we didn't sell out.

And the last few Sundays have all sold out down to the uncovered bit.

Weird that you'd hope for the game not to sell out, but that probably just speaks to your deep-rooted insecurity about Hearts. I'll keep you in my prayers.

22 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I hadn't realised you were playing in Azerbaijan. That is both stupid and hilarious. I hope it's a horrendous and disruptive journey, with loads of gastroenteritis for the squad. 

Please stay shite for at least the next week. 

They are flying to Aberdeen the following day, I believe, and training at Cove Rangers' ground.

Edited by betting competition

38 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I hope not.

I'm pretty sure we sold out last season.

I'm heading up but not expecting much, we look so low that I can't see us being able to play Thursday-Sunday and get the required reaction.

Maybe if we can get a win in Azerbaijan it'll give a much needed lift. But then again maybe we'll get pumped in both.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I can't remember the last time we had a Saturday game there that we didn't sell out.

And the last few Sundays have all sold out down to the uncovered bit.

Weird that you'd hope for the game not to sell out, but that probably just speaks to your deep-rooted insecurity about Hearts. I'll keep you in my prayers.

🤡
Did I say I hope it doesn’t sell out?…

Where? 

I’ll wait ……

13 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

🤡
Did I say I hope it doesn’t sell out?…

Where? 

I’ll wait ……

Oh, nobody is in any doubt that you'll be sitting peeking over at the away on Sunday praying to see empty seats.

It's really very funny. All part of being in your teens I suppose.

Enjoy the game.

Edited by VincentGuerin

8 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Big game but really looking forward to it. The couple of times I’ve seen Hearts this season they’ve created plenty of chances, so I’m hoping this isn’t the game where it all clicks for them. 

Any chance of the new manager being in place for this?

Pretty much zero chance, I'd say. Fox till at the very least the international break. Anything else would be quite the shock.

As much as anything else, the schedule this week doesn't really allow a new coach to come in.

I think the team flew out today and go to Aberdeen on Friday.

Edited by VincentGuerin

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Current form suggests we’ll win this. 

I don’t believe that to be as powerful as the law of averages, which definitely suggests we are due a smack in the mouth, and hearts are probably due a win. You can’t compete with science unfortunately. 

It would however be nice to take the 100% record to parkhead, where it can end in justifiable humiliation. 

Hearts haven't won a league game this season.

Aberdeen have won all of their league games so far.

Hearts are playing a European tie on Thursday. 

Not only that but they're playing in Azerbaijan. 

Aberdeen have won every match at Pittodrie against Hearts since a draw in December 2017.*

Hearts haven't won at Pittodrie since May 2016.*

I'll leave everyone to work out what is going to happen on Sunday. 

*Hearts haven’t been in the top league every season during this time.

Edited by kingjoey