Aberdeen v Hearts - Sunday 6th Oct - 3pm

4 minutes ago, fasda2 said:

I get the immediate post match bitterness after losing a game (just recall last season if in doubt)but this is getting ridiculous. The same circular argument week in week out pointing out how the better team lost. 

They just don't get Yimmy's game plan unfortunately

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Incredible that Yimmy Thelin already has more wins as Aberdeen manager than Alex Miller managed in his time in charge 😉

Give him his full name. Alex f**king Miller.

Dark times when that twat was in charge.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'm very aware mate thanks.

My point was you guys are happy to chant the name of a chunky chancer who tried to run away while pretending Shankand is some sort of mess.

Duks pace at the goal alone showed a level of fitness that freaky Fatland has never had, nor will he ever have it.

Shanklands fat waddle top speed is funny to watch

3 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

1984 is a book mate, not just a year

I know this. 

However your posts this afternoon around the game are all very very angry

Your Xg based meltdown early seemed to be you losing your last grips on your sanity

I am merely suggesting you try catch Edinburghs number 1 team Hibs. Setting small targets might drag you away from a third relegation in less than 2 decades

Edited by afc_blockhead

Just now, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Anyway, it's clear that hagiography is what's demanded from the Aberdeen massive,  so you boys were incredible, we certainly didn't have half a dozen great chances and Thelin's 4D chess move of going 2-1 down after playing poorly for an hour was a masterstroke.

Now sarcasm? Sarcasm is thinly veiled anger.

Passive aggressive and sarcastic in close quarters? I think you need to calm down

One of those days, eh? 

Hearts were good today, and sometimes that happens and the game gets away from you. Ultimately punished for not making the most of our many chances. Should have been comfortable by half time. 

They won the game and they’re on a roll, but Aberdeen look leaky at the back, their keeper looks vulnerable to any kind of cross, and I felt our midfield quite comfortably controlled most of the game. It’s not just message board bravado, there was really very little to recommend them beyond a bit of determination. 

Sometimes that’s just how it goes. Grant’s tackle was madness, and ultimately it’s cost us the game. 

A great win for Aberdeen, I've just read they're the only side across all the UEFA leagues to still have a 100% record.

Chants of "Aberdeen are gonnae win the league" and "bring on the Celtic"... 😬

Whilst I'd love to see the Dons win the league, assuming they were the only alternative to the Old Firm, we all know that's not going to happen. Maybe, just maybe, they can split the Old Firm. But, let's see where they are in January. 

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I know this. 

However your posts this afternoon around the game are all very very angry

Your Xg based meltdown early seemed to be you losing your last grips on your sanity

I am merely suggesting you try catch Edinburghs number 1 team Hibs. Setting small targets might drag you away from a third relegation in less than 2 decades

Dearie me.   The username makes a lot of sense

Just now, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Please stop misusing the term passive aggressive 

Im glad that you dont therefore disagree with the rest of the post.

So you don't deny that your sarcasm is thinly veiled anger and that you are struggling to control your emotions.

For a grown man your meltdown is embarrassing 😁

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I've no seen anyone say we dominated the majority of the match.   We were the better team for large spells of both halfs and had much clearer chances though.   

But the shot,  possession and touches in the box stats were all in our favour till the red card, after which Aberdeen had the better of it

There’s plenty Hearts fans on Twitter saying you dominated the game and were miles on top, ‘absolutely battered’ us etc.
You were slightly better than us first half, notwithstanding the fact we were 1 up for the majority of it so didn’t have to force the issue. Second half was even until the goals (though you had the one clear chance) after which we dominated. It wasn’t exactly a backs to the wall performance.

We were also always likely to finish stronger than you given you played away Thursday night - red card or not, that would have factored into both teams plans. A large number of your fans are acting like you were Borussia Dortmund against a poor, underfunded team from Glasgow and robbed out of a 7 goal victory.