Arbroath v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

1 hour ago, Blablabla said:

Other than us Lichties having a right good night tonight,,I think the Clach fans will be laughing like fook and really looking forward to pumping their arch rivals in their local derbies next season

Thing is Clach are true Inverness fans and well respected, these clowns don’t have a clue who to support, baby h-u-n-s or bigot h-u-n-s.

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I hope St Tarmo has a wonderful evening 

Thank you. Nice to see the respect shown.

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Absolute fud

mon the Broath 

3 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

He is the king of fuds

What a disgusting way to speak to me.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Inverness dominated the game. Arbroath never got out their half first half. 2 penalties should be given but Inverness don't get penalties.

He goes on to say he's made enough gestures and the fans have no idea how he's been suffering. No idea - he repeats this quite a lot.

Cup game is not a priority to him so he'll prepare for the next home game.

Asked if he's here for the long haul - he says he's not bothered, but that it's only their 2nd defeat. It's also only their 11th defeat in a year? :lol:

It's just mental.

three 

31 minutes ago, TheRoundO said:

This is how to do a post match interview. Goldie is honest to a fault. 

These 2 interviews were like night and day.

Goldie thinking about every question and giving a considered, balanced answer.

Big Dunc just rambling and ranting. 

Ferguson's post match interview is comical, his gibbering pish with the constant sniffing and frenzied face movements alongside the classic bulging eyes remind me of the sort of c***s that're left over at 7AM once the party is well and truly over and they haven't quite yet realised. I guess that's fairly representative of where he's at in his Inverness career right now.

The reaction to him bringing his out of depth son on while searching for a goal, and in doing so hooking Billy McKay who he couldn't even play in the right position, was the most enjoyable part of the afternoon.

Missing key players and with a change of formation, we were struggling first half. At half-time, the group I was with standing with certainly expected Coulson on for a centre-half to give us a bit of attacking width, which was sorely lacking.

Glad to see that Hammy/Gold identified it and did something to rectify it, even though it meant taking off a player who didn't really do much wrong. Gold's interview is a breath of fresh air compared to the embellishments (lies) of Campbell and the uninspiring McIntyre.

Scott Stewart is clearly our biggest miss, with the form he's in and the lack of natural backup in our squad. Spalding's presence in our midfield seems to have a drastic effect on our tempo/rhythm, there's seems to be a bit more urgency and a bit more risk taking when he's playing. It speaks volumes for our defensive recruitment that we had 3 big players missing and TOB is arguably the one we missed least. Smith was pretty impressive today and Sinclair didn't do too much wrong.

8 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Never mind lads, at least you've always got that Scottish cup win.

Yeap, we’ve achieved pretty much everything in Scottish football that I ever dreamed of. It’s a right shame getting to experience that.

6 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Good 3 points for Arbroath today, I'm sure it's a win they talk about as a defining moment in their quest to maintain league football for next season.

What does this even mean...  

Back on the Bucky mate

12 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Good 3 points for Arbroath today, I'm sure it's a win they talk about as a defining moment in their quest to maintain league football for next season.

omg, the sherries are flowing in sneckie land, your big team will Clach will save your your blushes, the reason Clach dumped you for amalgamation is, yes plastic h-u-n-n-e-r-y, grow up and join your true team in Inverness, mon the Clach.

2 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Thing is Clach are true Inverness fans and well respected, these clowns don’t have a clue who to support, baby h-u-n-s or bigot h-u-n-s.

That's nice, I can guarantee you a grand welcome to Grant Street and the Nip Inn in a couple of years when you follow Brechin's exciting journey! 

Edited by welshbairn

Had a great time chatting to Caley fans pre and post match, a support who are genuinely devastated to see what there club has become. They also said sir Tarmo doesn’t even go to games so is better off ignored 

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Had a great time chatting to Caley fans pre and post match, a support who are genuinely devastated to see what there club has become. They also said sir Tarmo doesn’t even go to games so is better off ignored 

😂

On a serious note - 2 weeks aff for league duty - time to get Tam and Scotty back.