Morton vs Raith Rovers 5th October

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:

50/50. Could have been given but Dabrowski does get the ball. 

I did see the ball bounce up making me think he got clean contact on the ball fair 

Same issue as other weeks.  Lots of the ball but other than Easton having a shot off the bar I can’t really think of any other shots on goal we’ve had.

Meanwhile Morton have had a few shots and Kev has pulled off a great stop to prevent us going behind.

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Same issue as other weeks.  Lots of the ball but other than Easton having a shot off the bar I can’t really think of any other shots on goal we’ve had.

Meanwhile Morton have had a few shots and Kev has pulled off a great stop to prevent us going behind.

BBC suggests we've had 6 shots on goal, 3 off target and 3 blocked. Doesn't sound its been a good game though. Pollock seems to be getting into good positions. 

Decent first half both teams having spells Morton with the better opportunities I’d say, pollock looking dangerous for Raith boy looks a decent player, seen him holding his hammy near the end looking like he had a slight niggle 

Edited by Cowshed

Watching on Raith TV which I think is in the main stand. Looked a penalty from that angle, Kev has made a mess of it but equally it might look alright from behind the goals. 

Raith started the half better, we came into it later. 2 pens for us waved away, yet again. First was clear as day and a surely a red for Dabrowski if given. Surely we’ll see some of the refs inevitable incompetence to go in our favour at some point. 

Just now, Chicken Soup said:

Raith started the half better, we came into it later. 2 pens for us waved away, yet again. First was clear as day and a surely a red for Dabrowski if given. Surely we’ll see some of the refs inevitable incompetence to go in our favour at some point. 

Law of averages would normally of seen one of them given. First more likely for me..was looking for it on the second.

By my count we gave the ball away in our own half through trying to play out 10 times in that first half. Admittedly 7 of those were in the first 20 minutes so we've become less shambolic as the game has gone on, but we're not good enough to play through their press and persisting with it is asking for trouble.

The positive is that despite the whole team frankly being a shambolic mess to the point that I'd say that's our worst performance of the league season so far, Raith somehow haven't created a clear cut chance with the acres of space they're getting in midfield, but it's surely a matter of time if that continues.