The Staggies v The Green Arse Cheek 6/10/24

You won, Celtic. Enjoy the three points, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Celtic. You ruined my afternoon completely so you could have the three points and I hope now you can spend then on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Celtic, take your money and get off my football team's pitch.

Just now, STFU_Donny said:

That Kyogo really is a sleekit little c**t. So you can just go around grabbing opposition players cocks now? 

Player got sent off for that last year did they not?

Played shite, looked devoid of confidence after Dortmund however bit better in second half. I think McCowan could turn into a really good player for us.

This thread already turning into a bit of a bin fire with heads about to go.

Enjoy your Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Player got sent off for that last year did they not?

There was something similar in the St. Mirren Killie game recently although that was a proper punch in the balls.
Kyogo looked like he was more just having a fondle. Definitely unacceptable in any other place of work. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Am I missing something with the Kuhn celebration he didn’t go over the advertisement boards or anything?

Basically.

Borderline and ref used discretion.

I’d hate to see anyone booked and sent off for celebrating a goal unless they’ve whipped their top off and launched themselves into the crowd.

*unless I’ve got it on my coupon

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Played shite, looked devoid of confidence after Dortmund however bit better in second half. I think McCowan could turn into a really good player for us.

This thread already turning into a bit of a bin fire with heads about to go.

Enjoy your Sunday 

As if you won't be back 😂

Just now, stressball said:

Basically.

Borderline and ref used discretion.

I’d hate to see anyone booked and sent off for celebrating a goal unless they’ve whipped their top off and launched themselves into the crowd.

*unless I’ve got it on my coupon

Yeah especially when you have tight pitches right up against the stands, again which I also like to see.

The victim mentality on here is mental. They really don’t see the irony going on about our fan base over it.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Am I missing something with the Kuhn celebration he didn’t go over the advertisement boards or anything?

People just make up what they think the laws are in their heads. Leaving the field to celebrate a goal isn't a yellow card offence. It only comes if they either climb on a perimeter fence or approach the fans in a way that could cause safety or security concerns.

I don't think that clearly applied this time - you have definitely seen yellows for similar incidents in the past but I'd definitely rather err on the side of not booking people unless there's a clear issue (eg running to opposition fans or staying in the crowd for ages).

10 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

That Kyogo really is a sleekit little c**t. So you can just go around grabbing opposition players cocks now? 

The Old Firm have been grabbing the opposition’s cocks for donkeys years.

F6302C35-9394-4449-A951-C2FA087D057C.jpeg

6100F10C-1F40-4B96-9D61-BFF6B48B8569.jpeg