Rangers v St Johnstone: Sunday 8(Eight) PM!

11 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Whoever you are, no one can I think legitimately claim 8pm on a Sunday is a reasonable ko time. Who’s fault is open to debate but the turn out I’m not so sure. 

You're probably correct, but we have our reputation to maintain to rip the pish out of Celtic and Rangers at any and every opportunity. You could share the Emptihad with Man City lol.

Edited by Musketeer Gripweed

14 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Raskin and Essel both stopped guys driving through the midfield with the ball running into promising areas. Only Essel was booked. McCausland has fouled repeatedly, no yellow, but I bet Kimpioka gets one before the hour mark for persistent fouling.

So infuriating. The Raymond break he could have played advantage as well but brought it back for a cynical foul but no booking. Essels was a booking but so was the Raskin one. And I've no idea what McCausland has to do to be booked. 

Done okay but if you play with three attacking players you need them to contribute more when we do break. Goal a bit out of nothing - maybe sprangler dives in a little and Smith doesn't react quick enough but just one of those where you hold up your hands at a bit of luck and a really good finish. Lucky to get away with some more dreadful set piece defending early on though. 

35 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Did St Johnstone really sign a 29 year old from an Austrian 3rd division team?

No wonder The national team is shite. Give Scottish kids a chance.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And that's that, then.

The most predictable shot on the planet and folk just stand watching, and likely blame Sprangler for getting beat instead of helping.

16 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

They didn't

He was playing in Liga 2 which is the 2nd tier of austrian football. Not like Scotland where League 2 is the 4th tier.

And he had been playing in the Bundesliga the season before that.

15 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Maybe don't sign players from the 3rd tier in Austria. 

Absolute f**king weirdo.

2 minutes ago, AMG99 said:

Shite but less bad than the Celtic game

Aye, but the be fair, Celtic are a level, if not two above Rangers. Better teams will really punish this defence and Ranfers will likely again in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

The midfield has been very poor tonight. I'd change Kirk for Adama as well.

That and Carey for Clark. 

22 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Never quite got the hype about Sprangler. No great legs or use of the ball. Absolutely no doubt he’s a nice guy who loves the club but that doesn’t make you a player 

Struggling to match Rangers’ midfield runners tonight too. 

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Oh great. Macpherson. Lucky us.

And he immediately treats us to one of those horrendously under hit passes that Michael Stewart clearly loves.

37 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

They didn't

He was playing in Liga 2 which is the 2nd tier of austrian football. Not like Scotland where League 2 is the 4th tier.

And he had been playing in the Bundesliga the season before that.

What player is this? I canny think?