Cove v Queens - the apostrophe free thread

Apologies in advance @Swarley - had to be done, grasping at straws etc after Saturday's debacle.

Shame there's a free weekend before this - could be argued that the team needs a quick return to action to try to get that mess out of their system.

Jack Brydon to start, in for the suspended Douglas for this one?

Wonder if Fraser Bryden might make it back to the squad to bolster our lack of options up front? Anyone with any inside info?

10 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Jack Brydon to start, in for the suspended Douglas for this one?

Wonder if Fraser Bryden might make it back to the squad to bolster our lack of options up front? Anyone with any inside info?

Brydon probably in, Bryden def still out, but you know that last bit already.

Interesting one this, the crowds and interest have been on the wane but performances particularly from our long serving players has been really encouraging and when the likes of Glass and the 2 young dandies contribute we are a very decent side. Decent weather, Dons away from home so no real excuse for another poor crowd.  

Seems like ages since we last played but I’m quite confident, in fact very confident! 

8 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Does anyone know how to get onto live updates now on the OS. I'm on my phone and don't have an app. Assuming there live updates available.

Sorry I’ve only got the app but it’s not exactly in depth updates that you’re missing!

IMG_5408.png

3 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Sorry I’ve only got the app but it’s not exactly in depth updates that you’re missing!

IMG_5408.png

Thanks for that anyway. Funny how when things are done in the name of so-called improvement it becomes more complicated. ( Or maybe it's just me)

16 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

1-0 Fyvie 😞 

Is this one of the most boring, toothless and offensively inept Queens teams of the last decade? If we made a chance I missed it ( probably sleeping). No one taking someone on and crossing, played most of the game hitting square passes around in midfield or across the back 4. No pace or movement. Terrible. I can’t see us scoring today. Need to get Doherty, Walker and Willis on for pace and energy. Remove McIntosh ( heart of pea, wins nothing and I have more goal threat), Cochrane, hasn’t made one effective pass and Kennedy ( had he contributed anything this season). Usual one error for a goal. 

Hewitt, Brydon, Stewart, Hannah and Lyon the only bright spots. 

I think when Murphy put his squad together for this year he forgot about the fact we may need to score occasionally!

Let’s hope the second half is a big improvement. 

3 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Is this one of the most boring, toothless and offensively inept Queens teams of the last decade? If we made a chance I missed it ( probably sleeping). No one taking someone on and crossing, played most of the game hitting square passes around in midfield or across the back 4. No pace or movement. Terrible. I can’t see us scoring today. Need to get Doherty, Walker and Willis on for pace and energy. Remove McIntosh ( heart of pea, wins nothing and I have more goal threat), Cochrane, hasn’t made one effective pass and Kennedy ( had he contributed anything this season). Usual one error for a goal. 

I think when Murphy put his squad together for this year he forgot about the fact we may need to score occasionally!

Must admit whenever I have seen us this season I have been singularly unimpressed. Our attacking threat is practically non-existent. We did score 3 goals in quick succession (against the run of play) at East Kilbride earlier in the season - can only hope for another minor miracle in the second half.

9 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Omg we just had a shot