Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

2 hours ago, AJF said:

On the balance of play and chances created nobody can argue with the result.

This team are soft as shite with no discernible style of play and severe lack of talent.

We had the opportunity to reduce the gap and it ends up widening 🙈

It was 6 points before the match started. It's still 6 points.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think the core sentiment here is correct regarding the majority of our issues being at board level, but there will absolutely be managers out there that would be available and could get more out of this side than Clement is currently.

Whilst I’m not sure getting rid of him now would be the correct move, the biggest problem we have is that even if we did want to change manager, we have nobody qualified to do so and bring in a suitable replacement.

What was the boards reason for picking Clement over Muscat ?

3 hours ago, Weird Fishes said:

I won’t lie by pretending I’ve seen a lot of Killie this season, but any time I do, Kyle Vassell is an absolute nightmare for centre halves. So underrated IMO.

Someone should tell a large chunk of our fans this.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was 6 points before the match started. It's still 6 points.

I feel like you could understand the context of my comments perfectly well but are choosing to be pedantic for the sake of it.

We began the weekend 5 behind, had the chance to reduce it to 3 and finished the weekend 6 behind. 

49 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Trope or not, and I’ve no idea of the state of the finances at Ibrox, but can they afford to sack him? Did he not sign a long term deal recently?

I’ve genuinely no idea. Yeah he signed a 4 year deal in the summer. I think that was probably to appease him after he was given false promises.

10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What was the boards reason for picking Clement over Muscat ?

Again, I’ve no idea. I don’t know if he’d be any better and unfortunately it doesn’t seem as though we are equipped with the right personnel to make that call either.

Edited by AJF

6 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Comfort eating

Comfort eating

Comfort eating

Comfort eating

Comfort eating

Comfort eating

and comfort eating

I’ve greenied this but feel the need to check. When you say “comfort eating” you’re referring to monster munch specifically yeah?

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’ve genuinely no idea. Yeah he signed a 4 year deal in the summer. I think that was probably to appease him after he was given false promises.

Again, I’ve no idea. I don’t know if he’d be any better and unfortunately it doesn’t seem as though we are equipped with the right personnel to make that call either.

Still though your fans managed some good bigoted songs so it would’ve been a good away day atmosphere at least for you mate. 

Edited by Sortmeout

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think you’ve got yourselves a proper diddy in Clement tbh.

He just appears to be absolutely clueless. 

If he manages to finish outwith the top 2 you could argue that’s a more remarkable achievement then Gerrard’s unbeaten season.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think you’ve got yourselves a proper diddy in Clement tbh.

He just appears to be absolutely clueless. 

If he manages to finish outwith the top 2 you could argue that’s a more remarkable achievement then Gerrard’s unbeaten season.

I think he has lost the dressing room, and there’s only one way that ends.

8 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’ve greenied this but feel the need to check. When you say “comfort eating” you’re referring to monster munch specifically yeah?

It’s $2 a wee bag over here when you can find it; probably why he didn’t last at Portland, particularly when he’d be a match made in Heaven for a club called the Timbers.