Bairns v Pars

For this one, think I'd go:

Tobi

Comrie - Fisher - Hamilton - Benedictus - Young - Ngwenya 

Ritchie-Hosler - Clay - Otoo - Chalmers - Wotherspoon - Cooper 

Mebude - Todd - Wighton

Kane - Sutherland

Might just about shitfest a 0-0 with that side. Not much on the bench if we need to change things mind you.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

For this one, think I'd go:

Tobi

Comrie - Fisher - Hamilton - Benedictus - Young - Ngwenya 

Ritchie-Hosler - Clay - Otoo - Chalmers - Wotherspoon - Cooper 

Mebude - Todd - Wighton

Kane - Sutherland

Might just about shitfest a 0-0 with that side. Not much on the bench if we need to change things mind you.

Your formation is a bit cavalier only having one goalie though.

2 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

They look shite going forward with only 5 goals in 9 games so if we take our chances this should be comfortable. 

We certainly are awful going forward. Defensively at times we look good whenever mehmet isn’t in goals 

51 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Imagine a world where we win this. The wee flappy rape apologist penguin will go into orbit.

39 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

The minks haven’t beaten us at their place since 2017. Bound to get one at some point.

13 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Imagine a world where we can't see yer maw's flaps from orbit 

...and on these notes, I'll leave this thread to you all.

Do we have to do this?

In all honesty, quite looking forward to the day out and usual derby shenanigans but not looking forward to the 90 minutes in between. Falkirk have been really consistent this season and we have been consistently sh*te. The performance on Saturday wasn't terrible, we should have won the game but we didn't, which is a bit of a theme.

Really can't see passed a Falkirk win. I don't think it'll be a cricket score as we've not been too bad defensively, especially when Tobi plays. But I reckon it'll finish with Falkirk having a two goal cushion, 2-0 or 3-1.

Can see McPake reverting to the 5-3-2 for this one with Benedictus and Fogarty coming into the back three to play alongside Young. Hammy and Otoo moving into the middle of the park after playing in the back 4 last week.