Bairns v Pars

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Based on their statements. When have any of them said they'll be quitting?

They haven't.

Very sorry, I can't recall any statements from anyone saying they will definitely be staying regardless of who the new owners are.

15 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

They haven't.

Very sorry, I can't recall any statements from anyone saying they will definitely be staying regardless of who the new owners are.

So the default is now everyone will be quitting unless they state otherwise? 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

The board isn't just 'the Germans' though, there are others on it who will be staying.

Regarding DAFC Fussball Gmbh board members, even the 'Germans' aren't all Germans. I'm sure Nick Teller is English by birth and ex-tennis player Damir Keretic was born in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (although he represented Germany at his sport of tennis). 

Every chance the board will be radically overhauled which may affect current personnel. 

Just now, North West said:

Regarding DAFC Fussball Gmbh board members, even the 'Germans' aren't all Germans. I'm sure Nick Teller is English by birth and ex-tennis player Damir Keretic was born in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (although he represented Germany at his sport of tennis). 

Every chance the board will be radically overhauled which may affect current personnel. 

That's why I said 'the Germans'.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

It all depends on what shares are sold, who has entitlement to appoint directors and what the new owners/shareholders want. Suggesting none of the current directors will remain on the board seems very unlikely, unless Pars United end up selling their shares - which would be a surprise.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not sure why you're getting so arsey. I only asked what you were basing your view on. I thought I'd missed a statement saying certain people where staying, regardless of what comes next.

12 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I'm not sure why you're getting so arsey. I only asked what you were basing your view on. I thought I'd missed a statement saying certain people where staying, regardless of what comes next.

Probably because of your sarcastic reply that began with "Very sorry".

On 21/10/2024 at 23:32, Bairnardo said:

3-1 Bairns. Tom Lang to boot James McPakes stupid head in before he's even through the front door. 

Is that the model guy who's always injured? Sure he'll do well with that.

12 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Astonishing that Ruben Sammut was being paid real money by Chelsea to play football.

I remember this signing being announced and thinking you lot had landed a future star. Absolutely gash. Was he not the captain for his age group. Could hardly play a five yard pass.

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

TBF, that's not too shabby at this stage given the circumstances. I'm sure there will be over 1000 by Saturday.

Aye I know for some they'll be waiting until Friday to buy tickets since it's payday, certainly what I'm doing anyway.

I'd imagine we'll have somewhere between 1000 and 1500, lower end I'd imagine and poor for a derby but it's just the feeling of the fans just now. Two years of crap football, lack of quality and cutting edge.