Aberdeen Vs Dundee United

20 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

I think on occasion we have been OK, a bit of fighting spirit with late goals etc but at the same time we have been lucky at certain moments.  I am still not convinced in our position but will take it for now.

Certainly the defending against Hibs looked questionable at times yesterday, United fans be delighted nonetheless especially given where they have came from 

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

My first game in a few years due to various factors, and it will also be my laddie's first game (he's 5). So it would be nice if Utd could toe the party line please.

We are more than willing to win 5-0 and set your boy up for a lifetime of disappointment.

You are welcome

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

We are more than willing to win 5-0 and set your boy up for a lifetime of disappointment.

You are welcome

It might be the kindest thing, as I wouldn't want him to get the idea that this sort of run is common.

Stadium set to be a sell out, our second in a row (and we'll probably have three in a row since the next one after this is Rangers). Heady times.

Would be typical for Jim Goodwin of all people to be the first in Scotland to get the better of Jimmy Thelin.

30 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Stadium set to be a sell out, our second in a row (and we'll probably have three in a row since the next one after this is Rangers). Heady times.

Would be typical for Jim Goodwin of all people to be the first in Scotland to get the better of Jimmy Thelin.

Nah I think this has got nil nil written all over it.

Both sets of fans probably relishing or dreading this fixture.

I can't think of a time when Aberdeen has been in form and we've went and knocked them off their run.

Can't think of a time when United have been doing decent and Aberdeen do the same.

Oh wait.