Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whatever this sickness i have has now become the worst thing ive ever had. Ive lost a stone since tuesday. Its really made me think about my lifestyle and if the big man does spare me i will give up the drink etc.

5 days of rusty water explosions, dry retching, ice cold shivers. A couple of times the nausea got so bad i wouldnt have minded being deid.

Whatever this sickness i have has now become the worst thing ive ever had. Ive lost a stone since tuesday. Its really made me think about my lifestyle and if the big man does spare me i will give up the drink etc.

5 days of rusty water explosions, dry retching, ice cold shivers. A couple of times the nausea got so bad i wouldnt have minded being deid.

I want to make my deadpool sub

My gf's hair clogs up the drainage grid bit of our shower and when i go for my fortnightly shower i always get water up to my ankles because of all her hair clogging it up as she can't be bothered sorting it herself. I usually pull the hair out then wrap it up in toilet roll and put it in the bin.

My gf's hair clogs up the drainage grid bit of our shower and when i go for my fortnightly shower i always get water up to my ankles because of all her hair clogging it up as she can't be bothered sorting it herself. I usually pull the hair out then wrap it up in toilet roll and put it in the bin.

I hear ya Throb. Living with wife and daughter means a regular shower de-clog.

She obviously gets the water up to her ankles as well and just leaves it for me to clean up.

Sometimes when there are too many dishes for the dishwasher she puts the dirty dishes into the sink to be washed but the dishes are filling up sink space so they need to be taken out the sink for the soapy water to be put in there so I would much prefer the dirty dishes were left beside the sink. These problems have been going on for years and not only with her.

She obviously gets the water up to her ankles as well and just leaves it for me to clean up.

Sometimes when there are too many dishes for the dishwasher she puts the dirty dishes into the sink to be washed but the dishes are filling up sink space so they need to be taken out the sink for the soapy water to be put in there so I would much prefer the dirty dishes were left beside the sink. These problems have been going on for years and not only with her.

Now I'm worried that we are living with the same woman. All the times she says she's shopping or at the gym she might be with you.

Now I'm worried that we are living with the same woman. All the times she says she's shopping or at the gym she might be with you.

I would say this is a common problem with women everywhere. For me it's not worth falling out with her over it as she is a fairly good match for me and has very few other negative traits.

There is a solution you know.

post-31698-0-86853000-1452443392.jpg

ETA, failed spoiler joke.

Edited by Zen Archer

I would say this is a common problem with women everywhere. For me it's not worth falling out with her over it as she is a fairly good match for me and has very few other negative traits.

Surely that's a contradiction.

Surely that's a contradiction.

She isn't politically motivated and slightly less intelligent than me so it gives me quite a bit of peace and quiet and exactly what i want from a woman. Don't think i could handle one of them woman with principal who enjoy debating the more serious issues in life.

Congratulations! I've used all my green dots for the day (cos I'm that nice!) but well done - what's the next stage in your recovery - light blue? silver? Treat yourself to some of your manky monster munch flavours to celebrate!

The next steps in the recovery follow the Monster Munch packet colours. I expect to soon be downgraded to Pickled Onion lung. From there I hope to quickly progress to Beef lung before finally completing my recovery and being back to normal, Flaming Hot lung.