Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a "university" that has matriculated Mr Bairn? PTTGYON, joke universities.

When I graduated (in 1986) there were 8 universities, and 4 "ancient" universities, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh and St. Andrews, and I graduated from one of them!

Yes, I'm an education snob, live with it!

Anyone who says live with it or deal with it loses any semblance of credibility in terms of playing educational snobbery cards.

There's yer tea!

Those strobe lights which cyclists have, hell they're irritating as f***.

Nothing says safety like a low powered blinking light you can barely see from 10 ft away...

Australians. Been in Asia past 11 years do met a fair few other British, Americans and Australians.

Must say, most of the English are ok...except when it comes to their international team. Still, gives ample opportunity to take the pee every 2 years!

Americans in Asia tend to be pretty well educated and are also ok - most can laugh at the sheer madness of their own country. Sometimes the women can be a little "off."

Now Australians. I swear every one of them must be working for their tourist board. Without fail, they will tell anyone and everyone how feckin' great Australia is, how we'd love it, how we gotta go etc. Strange thing is, if it is so great, why don't they live their? Someone once described Australians as a nation of people on their way back home. Agree with this.

They tend to he shitebags too as an aside.

Just my opinion.