Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can think of 5 occasions my car has let me down on the day I was about to embark on a 4-5 hour journey for a weekend or trio away including 2 weddings and Christmas time just gone. Never happened to me once in a work day

It has always happened on a work day to me... It's as if cars know when to cause maximum inconvenience! Did you get your funny marks in your back seat sorted btw?

My car has never really let me down as such though it does have a slow puncture. Once I needed to put air in before I had shopping and other boring crap to do and another (far more soul destroying time) when I was just finishing after a night shift. That one was a b*****d.

I'll be late for work today but I take your point in as much as at least I can get it sorted ASAP

I was just being a smartass - nightmare anything going wrong on the way to work when you've a busy day ahead. Stressed up before you pull into the car park. The day can only get better...

I was just being a smartass - nightmare anything going wrong on the way to work when you've a busy day ahead. Stressed up before you pull into the car park. The day can only get better...

Hopefully! At least it's sorted now (well, getting sorted as we speak) A little flustered (I was meant to start work 10 mins ago, a 45 min drive away)

The only seat on the bus being the one above the wheel so I need to sit with my chin on my knees.

Agreed. The only other seat worse is the window seat back row right above the engine/next to the exhaust pipe. Gets really toasty which is not good in my hemisphere but probably quite good in yours.

Agreed. The only other seat worse is the window seat back row right above the engine/next to the exhaust pipe. Gets really toasty which is not good in my hemisphere but probably quite good in yours.

Where I am mate, the buses don't have windows...and I don't mean Dundee either!