Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am off work ill today, so instead of sitting in a boiling office I'm sitting in my bed slowly dying.

^^^ Work colleagues post on PnB so writes a post to make his bagging it more authentic ;)

On the plus side, for possibly the first time ever, I didn't get any vouchers for that No7 pish

Aye, they give up after you've stopped using it for a while.

Receipts in Boots- bought 1 item this morning, and got three seperate receipts, each of which is the same length as my forearm. What a fucking waste of paper.

On the plus side, for possibly the first time ever, I didn't get any vouchers for that No7 pish

Boots is for women and beasts

Dysoning will be in the dictionary next year. Now better start using it for the vacuuming while you can. Because if it starts getting used to describe using the "most expensive hair dryer ever created" next month and becomes a fad, your missus will be wanting one.

By my logic if the missus asks for a Dyson, a £189.99 vacuum that does a cracking job is far easier on the wallet than a £300 hair fucking dryer.

Dysoning will be in the dictionary next year. Now better start using it for the vacuuming while you can. Because if it starts getting used to describe using the "most expensive hair dryer ever created" next month and becomes a fad, your missus will be wanting one.

By my logic if the missus asks for a Dyson, a £189.99 vacuum that does a cracking job is far easier on the wallet than a £300 hair fucking dryer.

You're making a bit of a Miele of this.

Receipts in Boots- bought 1 item this morning, and got three seperate receipts, each of which is the same length as my forearm. What a fucking waste of paper.

Boots are positively frugal with their receipts compared to Ikea.

Buy one small item and get a receipt about a metre long!

I stay in hotels on average a week every month. It is very rare to have a plug point near your bed!! This does my head in, who wants to charge their phone at the other end of the bedroom??

Get yerself an extension cable, the new ones have USB sockets too, then you won't have to carry your plug adaptor for phone.

^^^

Top tips for this pish

Grimbo

The death of the one touch 'on' button. Seems that a whole load of modern TVs are designed so that you need to hold the doofer button down for a few seconds until the TV has had it's little green light disco.

I presume this is to stop the dog watching telly whilst you're out the house?