Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Eta: Livescore showing the League 1 / League 2 scores throughout the games but then removing them all at FT to leave just the Premiership & Championship.

This. Plus the fact when there is a full card in Europe, when you check the English scores, you have to scroll through the German, Spanish, French, Portugese, Italian, Belgian and Dutch scores to get to the Scottish ones. <_<

Edited by IainMorton

Trying to pack the car for a 10 hour drive tomorrow. Told the wife only things we need for next two months as I'll get the rest with a van. Car is chock full and i find out the reason im leaving half my clothes is so she can bring baby clothes for her sisters baby that's due in 3 months.

A guy at work was on about the Queen's birthday the other day and while he said he was indifferent about the Royals, he was on about how "they bring more money into the country than shortbread, that's for sure".

I'm still utterly seething about it for some reason.

A guy at work was on about the Queen's birthday the other day and while he said he was indifferent about the Royals, he was on about how "they bring more money into the country than shortbread, that's for sure".

I'm still utterly seething about it for some reason.

Because it's the clarion call of the unthinking moron? I could say that One Direction should be Head of State because people would pay to come and see them and the houses they once lived in - but that would make me look like a fucking moron.

Had to buy some El Cheapo bum tickets a few days ago.

As a result, I've had more fingers up my arse this past weekend than in the previous thirty-odd years.

Had to buy some El Cheapo bum tickets a few days ago.

As a result, I've had more fingers up my arse this past weekend than in the previous thirty-odd years.

Just to warn you, one nicotine stained finger up your arse is more dangerous than a lifetime of second hand smoke.

"Had to"

This should never even be considered

It was that, or go to another shop, and I'm a very lazy busy man.

Just to warn you, one nicotine stained finger up your arse is more dangerous than a lifetime of second hand smoke.

Noted. That'll certainly cut down the guest list for this weekend's party at Chateau Tigre.

After today's drive. The m77 (a77) including the towns of maybole and girvan. What the hell?? Who drops a main road to 20mph and have cars play 'abandon' whilst the other has an odd one way system. Bonkers

The Cancer Research advert asking for 2 quid a month, one lass says 2 quid won't buy you a drink, fair enough, a packet of fags (not sure she actually says that but if she did), fair enough then she says a packet of crisps, ffs what kind of fucking crisps does she eat that costs over 2 quid? For that reason I'm out.

Grimbo