Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Something like Lurpak spreadable tastes similar enough so as to not matter. Not pure shite like margarine.

Lurpak spreadable doesn't actually spread, unless you're spreading it on concrete. Bread ends up shredded to f**k, so I told her it was all hers again and went back to using Flora. And I'm still here. Edited by AyrshireTon

Lurpak spreadable doesn't actually spread, unless you're spreading it on concrete. Bread ends up shredded to f**k, so I told her it was all hers again and went back to using Flora. And I'm still here.

Take it out of the fridge and leave it out for about five minutes and you shouldn't have any problem.

Take her out of the fridge and leave her out for about five minutes and you shouldn't have any problem.

Zen, I would have thought you'd learnt your lesson by now, keeping females refrigerated is not the correct way?

Mind you when I watched the film Frozen I must say I was a tad disappointed about its content (no pun intended).

Grimbo

Zen, I would have thought you'd learnt your lesson by now, keeping females refrigerated is not the correct way?

Mind you when I watched the film Frozen I must say I was a tad disappointed about its content (no pun intended).

Grimbo

Cold Ethyl?

To the person that stop right in front of me on the M74 last night as the debated their exit. It nearly was. Mind the sign posting and lane changes are terrible. But please do what I do . Exit. Stop. And like a Sat nav. Recalculate. Do not just stop on the motorway.

The bar at the train station is completely out of draft and has no bottles of beer. All they have is cans of Guinness and Strongbow and bottled of Rekorerlig. As the fruity cider is tasty I got a bottle of the mango one.

Fucking £4.75!

To the person that stop right in front of me on the M74 last night as the debated their exit. It nearly was. Mind the sign posting and lane changes are terrible. But please do what I do . Exit. Stop. And like a Sat nav. Recalculate. Do not just stop on the motorway.

Sorry about that!

Nah, it wasn't really me. That would be quite some coincidence if you actually posted that and the person in question was here to read it though, eh? :rolleyes: