Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We were in Toys R Us recently and there was a guy in there that I found so creepy I had to point him out to the staff to keep an eye on. He was wandering around, walking slowly but didn't appear to be looking at any of the shelves but at the families walking past him instead. We were in there for around 20 minutes and this guy kept up the odd behaviour the entire time. He was in there when we got there so it's anyone's guess how long he'd been wandering about like that. As we were paying he was just staring out the window. If he was waiting for someone, surely he'd have waited at the entrance instead of wandering around? Anyway, I told the guy at the till and he said he keep an eye on the weird guy.

It was nice to put a face to the name though, Throbs.

We were in Toys R Us recently and there was a guy in there that I found so creepy I had to point him out to the staff to keep an eye on. He was wandering around, walking slowly but didn't appear to be looking at any of the shelves but at the families walking past him instead. We were in there for around 20 minutes and this guy kept up the odd behaviour the entire time. He was in there when we got there so it's anyone's guess how long he'd been wandering about like that. As we were paying he was just staring out the window. If he was waiting for someone, surely he'd have waited at the entrance instead of wandering around? Anyway, I told the guy at the till and he said he keep an eye on the weird guy.

Grass.

BE A WARE.

Sounds like you might have grassed up the plain clothes store detective.

^^ Hanging about toy shops to eye up creepy men type post. Definite Rose West/Myra Hindley material. 

Give it a few months, you'll start seeing "BEAST" tattooed on the head of everyone in a you shop that doesn't have a child as well :P

No doubt. The strangest experience I've had recently was when I was in the barber's. Long queue, and one guy was sitting waiting from when I joined the queue, and was still there when I left. All the chairs had been turned over at least once, so he wasn't waiting on anyone, or a particular barber. Every time anyone asked if he was next he just shook his head. Maybe he was observing to learn but he was a chair blocking b*****d in the waiting room at the very least.

No doubt. The strangest experience I've had recently was when I was in the barber's. Long queue, and one guy was sitting waiting from when I joined the queue, and was still there when I left. All the chairs had been turned over at least once, so he wasn't waiting on anyone, or a particular barber. Every time anyone asked if he was next he just shook his head. Maybe he was observing to learn but he was a chair blocking b*****d in the waiting room at the very least.

These kinds of oddballs must be everywhere and you just never notice them when you're going about your business. It's only when you're queuing/waiting for your children to make a bloody decision/on public transport that you spot them. They walk among us.

Or, possibly, your bored brain starts making up stories about completely harmless folk going about their day. There's no fun in that though.

Any sort of newspaper article that tries to claim to know how a historical figure would act/react to modern politics

"Burns would have voted Yes!"
"Churchill would love the EU!"
"Gandhi would have been all for these fiscal reforms within the education department of East Renfrewshire Council"

f**k up. Just... fuckin' leave it.

Did you ever stop to think that his children might have died in a house fire just before Christmas and he was processing his grief in the only way he knew, you heartless witch.

Did you ever stop to think that his children might have died in a house fire just before Christmas and he was processing his grief in the only way he knew, you heartless witch.

No. He was greasy haired and wearing leather jacket. Ugh.

Don't tell me what to do.

It's either do what i say or do as your wife says...

Take two eggs, one chilled one not. Shove them both up your anal passage for being such a BEAST.

Trying to get the man to eat. His recent facebook pic concerns.. hes wasting away