Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My Dad does that. Stupid c**t. I asked him aboiut it one night as I was genuonely curious as to why he did it and he repsonded "Aw, so ye reckin yur wan ay they pretenshuss c***s then, eh?". Weird guy. Totally ruins the taste of the wine. Not that that bothers him in the slightest as he's a plonky b*****d who'd drink gin through a shitty cloth. Only buys the cheapest supermarket wine anyway, so it couldn't taste any worse.

Really shitty cheap wine can be made drinkable by cooling it, like the stuff you get in juice cartons in Spain for a Euro. Not bad with a dash of lemonade on a hot day. They serve it in bars as tinto de verano.

Edited by welshbairn

FTFY.

Blue milk forever!

You can only imagine my incredulity at your stance. The blue top milk is botty broth. It's for children to have with their Lucky Charms or Lion Bar cereal.

Lovely, refreshing green top is where it's at. A fine milk, it's uses are wide and tasty, and it goes brilliantly with my Chocolate Shreddies.

You can only imagine my incredulity at your stance. The blue top milk is botty broth. It's for children to have with their Lucky Charms or Lion Bar cereal.

Lovely, refreshing green top is where it's at. A fine milk, it's uses are wide and tasty, and it goes brilliantly with my Chocolate Shreddies.

Green milk is for people who can't commit to milk. No more half measures, Walter.

Green milk is for people who can't commit to milk. No more half measures, Walter.

Incorrect. Green top milk is a delight and is for good guys. Blue top milk is sickly nonsense and is consumed by bloated children and anemic, oddball adults. I bet your mental neighbour loves blue top milk