Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

15 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Soft 'fluffy' towels. No use whatsoever. A towel should be hard and rough to allow easy drying.

Sandpaper being the alternative.

Same neighbour as discussed last night is blaring his hardcore shite out, and his arsehole pals are giving it "Here we, here we, here we fucking go!".

Wee one upset at the noise, putting him off going to sleep.

I hate my house.

Could you not get transfered to somewhere better mate?? We were in a top floor flat for 3 years (12 altogether for the wife) and now we are in an end terrace house, wouldnt swap it for the world. Surely the housing folk would understand, especially with you having a young family, and lyn-marie working shifts??

Think you need to turn the tables here.

You march down there and you bum him.

I'd rather not, if it's all the same tbh.

I can deal with guys re-living their youth and all that, but a bit of consideration for your neighbours wouldn't go amiss.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I'd rather not, if it's all the same tbh.

I can deal with guys re-living their youth and all that, but a bit of consideration for your neighbours wouldn't go amiss.

Quite right, I've just checked and next door is away, the guitar amp is going to 11 in a few minutes.

Could you not get transfered to somewhere better mate?? We were in a top floor flat for 3 years (12 altogether for the wife) and now we are in an end terrace house, wouldnt swap it for the world. Surely the housing folk would understand, especially with you having a young family, and lyn-marie working shifts??

We are on a housing list, but given the amount of birds round here that fart out weans every nine months, I'm not going to hold my breath for a nice wee house any time soon.

Best sucking it up, no point just losing the rag and going down and banging (no, Bairnardo, not in that sense), the c**t.

Quite right, I've just checked and next door is away, the guitar amp is going to 11 in a few minutes.

Knock yourself out. Given the volume of the Jeremy Kyle reject's stereo downstair, I'm tempted to move next door to you.

Zen's a good c**t, he'd be the perfect neighbour. Although after a few shandys, I reckon he'd be like an unfunny uncle telling bad jokes.

Given his form on here, I doubt it would require a few beers for him to crack terrible jokes.

We'd get on like a house on fire, my jokes are shit too!

55 minutes ago, Adam said:

Knock yourself out. Given the volume of the Jeremy Kyle reject's stereo downstair, I'm tempted to move next door to you.

The current inhabitant is a Hibee and a rarity as he is very sound, were he to join this here message board he would clearly buck the trend.