Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On P&B recommendation I bought a bottle of moray cup today. It was fucking disgusting.

I had no idea what the f**k it was until I saw a bottle of mozzamozza's avatar on a shelf in a snack van in Aberdeen a couple of years ago. I bought a bottle to see what the fuss was all about, took one swig and immediately lost all my teeth.

Because of the amount of people in my work watching live streams of the news/referendum on Thursday and Friday I came in today to an email from the IT team saying they had turned off live streaming for the day as it was affecting other systems.

Sadly they forgot to turn it back on and now I can't watch the football  :thumbsdown  .

I had no idea what the f**k it was until I saw a bottle of mozzamozza's avatar on a shelf in a snack van in Aberdeen a couple of years ago. I bought a bottle to see what the fuss was all about, took one swig and immediately lost all my teeth.

Never trust anyone that prances around in burgundy jeans.

He's assuming you've spilled Moray Cup all over them since the picture was taken, probably in relation to something BEASTly that I don't want to contemplate.

Think it's been a few years since we've been sullied by an Orange Walk. Is it an annual thing over in Falkirk, or are they making a special effort this year?

The odd wee 1 in villages with plenty "Rangers shops" but this is the 1st time I've seen a biggy in the town centre.

It's cost the council a few bob in road closures and policing it and most folk are raging at the councillors for it.

I just had a proper look at the Fathers Day card that the wean made for me, and I look like a younger version of this guy on the picture he used   :angry:

teen-wolf-movie-review-dad-werewolf-we-n

When your mind keeps trying to tell you that you are 18 and then you remember that your son is 28 tomorrow  :(

Best wishes to the young one - do the decent thing and get a carer in for the night so he can go out and celebrate   ;)