Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

54 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

So basically, in brief:

Brown person talking furrin calls school.

School closed down.

To be fair, if it can be difficult to understand the Broons. Jings crivens and help ma boab!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamassa1/how-much-of-a-feminist-are-you?utm_term=.hlOB04wenv#.xjD9ZLWjXw

"How much of a Feminist are you"

Someone linked this on twitter and its the usual feminist garbage but theres one question that when i read it really pissed me off

"9 - Women should be allowed to apply for a job if they fulfill 60% of the job requirements."

Just naw! no one should be able to apply for a job if they don't fulfill all the requirements, i don't care what gender, race, religion whatever you are, if you don't quality you shouldn't apply

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

When your favourite French Moroccan magician signs for Dundee :bairn

Pass me the gin. 

I have never jumped from GN to the fitba forum as quickly as I did after reading this post earlier.

Don't worry, we'll look after him.

The past few days have been absolutely rats. Or in other words, expensive.

I went skiing on Sunday and the snow chains for my flatmates van snapped on the way up the mountain. We got out to inspect the damage and somehow my phone ended up on the road and my flatmate proceeded to run over it and obliterate it. So I need to buy a new phone.

Then my car broke. Something to do with the ignition system. The mechanic was round for what seemed a straight forward job, but then he tells me I need a different kind of spark plug. I go and get them. They are 15 quid each and I need 4.

Then he tells me my other car (which broke months ago) has a blown head gasket so I'll have to sell it for next to nothing.

Because I don't have a car I can't do the big shop (the shop is a few miles out of town) so we have next to no food left and we are feeding off the scraps.

Pray for me, people.

I've had my boxers on back to front today. It's wound me up all day if I'm honest.

This should be in the Surprising Accidents that Cheer You Up thread. I accidentally put my boxers on back-to-front a few weeks ago too. I was annoyed at first, but delighted when I realised that once the fly was unbuttoned, I didn't need to take them down to have a poo.

People who spend their time phoning up the radio to answer stupid things like where do they keep their tomato ketchup or explain about a date they went on and other absolutely benign things of those nature.

Who has the time and the inclination to do that? Bunch of weirdos. Infuriating.

What radio stations do that sort of phone in?

Clyde one is the station of choice in the office. Yesterday was about if you keep ketchup in fridge or cupboard and it's the same sort of pointless questions every day that people actually take time out of their day to call up and answer.

14 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Clyde one is the station of choice in the office. Yesterday was about if you keep ketchup in fridge or cupboard and it's the same sort of pointless questions every day that people actually take time out of their day to call up and answer.

Sounds like P&B

18 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I've listened to many stations and many DJs and I always come back to the same point. What degree to these people need to get the job?

It seems the answer is the ability to talk shit and sound excited about nothing.

I always compare them to parents of very young children who have to listen to bollocks and pretend to care whilst faking enthusiasm at their child's mediocre achievements.

The ability to lie is also present. "Coming up next, a top tune from Oasis after the news" you listen to the news and then they play some 1D tripe.

Edited by Gaz FFC

I'll 'Ping' you an email.................

Couldn't you just send it, it isn't like send is such a long word you need to use 'ping' to speed the process up.

A former college lecturer I had used to tell us to "pop" him an e-mail if we had any issues. Needless to say I never did.