Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

16 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Waking up with a dead arm after you've managed to sleep on it.

Happened to me last night and I had absolutely no feeling in the arm at all. Lifted it with the other hand and the hand just flopped about for a couple of minutes. I've had similar a few times where I've woken up with nasty pins and needles but never had it in the way that I couldn't move anything for a good few minutes. If the truth be told, I was absolutely shiteing it that I'd somehow 'killed' my arm, having no idea how many hours I'd been cutting circulation off with my resting head.

Happened to me a few weeks back but when I got up I noticed the back of my hand and my wrist were also purple like it had been stamped on. Took about two hours for the "bruising" to disappear.

Idiots tripping you up with their daft tiny carry on suitcases. Why the f**k you need wheels and a telescopic handle when you're carrying the equivalent of a small bag of potatoes and a pint of milk is beyond me. You can get much more into a small rucksack without all the space the wheels and handle take up.

17 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Waking up with a dead arm after you've managed to sleep on it.

Happened to me last night and I had absolutely no feeling in the arm at all. Lifted it with the other hand and the hand just flopped about for a couple of minutes. I've had similar a few times where I've woken up with nasty pins and needles but never had it in the way that I couldn't move anything for a good few minutes. If the truth be told, I was absolutely shiteing it that I'd somehow 'killed' my arm, having no idea how many hours I'd been cutting circulation off with my resting head.

I've twice burst my mouth by inadvertently punching myself in the face with a dead arm. It's quite a wake-up call. 

Shit like this is why I've no time for either of the Old Firm. Actually annoyed they are in the same League again, was getting used to being rid

Screenshot_20160912-173307.png

Utter fucking cretins. It wouldn't surprise me if Kris Boyd's brother's suicide is what fuelled it. Shameful.

55 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Shit like this is why I've no time for either of the Old Firm. Actually annoyed they are in the same League again, was getting used to being rid

Screenshot_20160912-173307.png

There was also a thing posted on FB of that with a caption saying "Toilets can be repaired and replaced, family members can't" by some fuckwit Rangers page. Aye, so because of that its not bad that you smashed up a set of toilets that'll take thousands to repair. f**k off Old Firm.

That's a pretty huge leap but I have such a low opinion of Old Firm fans that I wouldn't put it past them 

The way I see it is that if these mutants find this type of behaviour acceptable then they don't have the mentality to think "Oh we better not do that as Boyd lost his brother". It probably spurred the tubes on if anything.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There was also a thing posted on FB of that with a caption saying "Toilets can be repaired and replaced, family members can't" by some fuckwit Rangers page. Aye, so because of that its not bad that you smashed up a set of toilets that'll take thousands to repair. f**k off Old Firm.

As a consequence of the toilets getting trashed it would be ironic if at least one teddy bear shat himself.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

On to mine. Morons who sit at the front of a queue of traffic at a red light with their handbrake on. Unless you're sitting on a hill get the fucking handbrake off :angry:

They're right, you're wrong. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

No, they absolutely aren't. If you're at the front it's your responsibility to get away sharp. There's nothing wrong sitting with your foot on the break but taking an age to get the hand-break off is extremely infuriating.

Utter pish.